This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's EXTREMELY important that you all give FFXIV one more chance

#41OtakuGameraPosted 12/12/2012 7:04:00 AM
Of course I only want to play the games I like, that I want. I'm not a blind fanboy that'll buy anything as long as it has Final Fantasy in the title. I want to play games I'm going to enjoy, and if they're not making those games, then {Bleep} em.

hey nothing wrong with that, but when you call out an entire company, not caring if they die, and not caring if their games are vaporware that is something else entirely

What kind of idiots care about games they don't want? SE are the ones who keep ****** up and misinterpreting the market.

all the games i listed sold a ton
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#42Lerry757Posted 12/12/2012 7:05:19 AM
SE is a company, not a charity. If they want my money they're gonna have to work to get it.
---
Party like it's $19.99!
#43HorrorSindicatePosted 12/12/2012 7:06:11 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
Of course I only want to play the games I like, that I want. I'm not a blind fanboy that'll buy anything as long as it has Final Fantasy in the title. I want to play games I'm going to enjoy, and if they're not making those games, then {Bleep} em.

hey nothing wrong with that, but when you call out an entire company, not caring if they die, and not caring if their games are vaporware that is something else entirely

What kind of idiots care about games they don't want? SE are the ones who keep ****** up and misinterpreting the market.

all the games i listed sold a ton

So... If that's the case what is the importance of this discussion? If SE is doing so well one flop certainly won't doom them
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#44AlltraPosted 12/12/2012 7:06:58 AM
All I was saying, was that I don't care what happens to them. Why should I care. If they go under, somebody else will fill the void they left behind. I might care if they were still making games I enjoyed, but since they're not, I couldn't care less.
---
Saying something has "Charm" is just a cute way of saying it's lighthearted and kiddy.
#45kingofjamaicaPosted 12/12/2012 7:08:16 AM
I'll give it a chance when they let me into the beta. Though, now that I have a gaming PC, I'd rather switch my beta key(that came with FFXIII) to the PC version, instead of the PS3 version. I know they said they were still going to honor those keys, but I guess we'll see.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#46failure_turtlePosted 12/12/2012 7:09:01 AM
Alltra posted...
All I was saying, was that I don't care what happens to them. Why should I care. If they go under, somebody else will fill the void they left behind. I might care if they were still making games I enjoyed, but since they're not, I couldn't care less.

Watch out, people who have no clue how anything works will accuse you of being heartless and letting those talented programmers and designers lose their jobs and become homeless.

Because talented workers have so much trouble finding new jobs.
---
what
#47VigilantStevePosted 12/12/2012 7:09:02 AM
I'll give it a chance when I don't have to pay a monthly fee for the 1-2 hours a week that I would be able to play it for.
#48TalesRevenantPosted 12/12/2012 7:11:16 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"if the game does not sell well this time, square enix is going to be in serious financial trouble"

You say that like it's a bad thing.

This.

I don't know where you've been, but everyone's been wanting that to happen to SE since FF13. No one cares about them anymore. They can die as far as I'm concerned. XSEED, Atlus, Mistwalker, Monolithsoft, and Namco (Tales) are the only ones that matter anymore. No one even considers SE anymore. They are more or less irrelevant.
#49ZurrurPosted 12/12/2012 7:16:18 AM
If you buy crap they will keep making more crap
#50Darth_ElusivePosted 12/12/2012 7:17:10 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
if the game does not sell well this time, square enix is going to be in serious financial trouble. can you bare the burden of watching the creator of the best JRPG series of all time, sink? D= it is imperitive that you all give it just one more chance!

DO YOU WANT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS? D=

OK, I will make sure I tell my friends not to buy FFIV.

1.) Bad developers deserve to go out of business. However, SE can continue as a publishing company. I have no objection to that.
2.) The key persons at the helm of FFIV or even FFXIII, are they the creators of the series? I thought the original creator left SE years ago. And he is wise to have left.
3.) SE has denied FFVII Remake in the work but I always think they at least have a plan/concept for FFVII Remake. They just hold it back until they are desperate. It could be a good thing for gamers that FFIV fails so that SE would use their trump card (FFVII Remake).

So, make sure FFIV fails.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5