This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's EXTREMELY important that you all give FFXIV one more chance

#71boring_namePosted 12/12/2012 7:45:10 AM
Have any of you ever heard of creative destruction? If SE keeps putting out terrible products the market will be better off without them.
#72AerodarPosted 12/12/2012 7:46:56 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
if the game does not sell well this time, square enix is going to be in serious financial trouble. can you bare the burden of watching the creator of the best JRPG series of all time, sink? D= it is imperitive that you all give it just one more chance!

DO YOU WANT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS? D=

I think the JRPG series died with the PS2 so it's not surprising that this is the case.

14 was just not in my interest to begin with. Having every class at level 50, (which was kinda sad since it was really easy to do so) I just couldn't go any longer. They should had never asked for money until 14's 2.0 or w/e and that's even if the game comes out as being a fun one.
---
"It is what it is."
#73LesserAngelPosted 12/12/2012 7:47:03 AM
I'll try it if they have some kind of free trial.
#74Wario_manPosted 12/12/2012 7:48:15 AM
FFX is garbage
FF11/12 I think I played one of these..had some kid named Vaan in it or whatever. Don't think I played it for more than 20 minutes combined, don't regret it
13 Never played, not interested in the least
FFTactics wotl recently..got it on my PSP and may play it from time to time after I'm done with the obviously much better SMT games
FF Crisis Core: Haven't played, not interested
Kingdom Hearts: Eh, they're alright but I wouldn't miss them if they were gone.
TWEWY: I didn't mind it but didn't finish it, may go back to it sometime. Would play a sequel but wouldn't be devastated. Would prefer it just went to another company though.
Dissidia: Eh, not bad. I'll give you that one.
Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King was the only one I finished after the previous ones, the DS ones I haven't really dug into since they weren't anywhere near as engaging.
Not making a very good case for Square..
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
#75abnergoinbigPosted 12/12/2012 7:49:29 AM
Im definitely buying it.
#76SightoPosted 12/12/2012 7:51:07 AM
If you go into a 5 star restaurant and declare all the food to be poor, it doesn't mean you're making a great case against the restaurant.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#77LapanuiPosted 12/12/2012 7:52:21 AM
I just want to see what Versus will be like. Pretty sure it will sell pretty well considering it's the most wanted SE game at the moment and has been for years. If it's good and it's well received, they should continue making games like Versus.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#78AerodarPosted 12/12/2012 7:55:54 AM
Wario_man posted...
FFX is garbage
FF11/12 I think I played one of these..had some kid named Vaan in it or whatever. Don't think I played it for more than 20 minutes combined, don't regret it
13 Never played, not interested in the least
FFTactics wotl recently..got it on my PSP and may play it from time to time after I'm done with the obviously much better SMT games
FF Crisis Core: Haven't played, not interested
Kingdom Hearts: Eh, they're alright but I wouldn't miss them if they were gone.
TWEWY: I didn't mind it but didn't finish it, may go back to it sometime. Would play a sequel but wouldn't be devastated. Would prefer it just went to another company though.
Dissidia: Eh, not bad. I'll give you that one.
Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King was the only one I finished after the previous ones, the DS ones I haven't really dug into since they weren't anywhere near as engaging.
Not making a very good case for Square..

I agree with you except ff10 wasn't garbage and Kingdom Hearts was amazing. Dragon Quest imo was garbage and I'm surprised you picked that game over the ones you didn't like.
---
"It is what it is."
#79VasQwibQwibPosted 12/12/2012 7:58:57 AM
Now I have another reason not to give it a chance.
Thanks.
#80TehAssasinPosted 12/12/2012 8:00:58 AM
Trying to find a flying **** about FFXIV? Nope, none found.