This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For everyone clamoring over Dark Souls 2

#1antoinejonesPosted 12/12/2012 8:17:03 AM

"No Miyazaki"

Well looks like you can all pretend it doesnt exist now and spend your money on something else
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#2OnDiscDLCPosted 12/12/2012 8:18:14 AM
Just because the creator of the original isn't working on it doesn't mean it will flop. It takes more than 1 person to make a game.
#3BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/12/2012 8:19:25 AM
OnDiscDLC posted...
Just because the creator of the original isn't working on it doesn't mean it will flop. It takes more than 1 person to make a game.

You saw how Bioshock 2 and MW3 turned out right?
#4theshovellerPosted 12/12/2012 8:22:12 AM
antoinejones posted...

"No Miyazaki"

Well looks like you can all pretend it doesnt exist now and spend your money on something else

Why would the guy who made Spirited Away be working on Dark Souls?
#5ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/12/2012 8:26:00 AM
Miyazaki is supervising it.
#6656stoogePosted 12/12/2012 8:27:13 AM
I'm not getting my hopes up. The second any game this gen gets a little popular the devs start listening to the complaints of the people that didn't really like the game in the first place, instead of the fans.

Look at The Elder Scrolls. Sure it's more popular than ever, but most people I know that have been with series since at least Morrowind, found Skyrim to be an absolute bore.

I'm not righting it off just yet, but I'm not optimistic. (I rarely am though. Every glass of Scotch I've ever had has been half empty, so I see no reason why things would suddenly pick up for me now).
---
*SPOILERS*----Mario dies!!!
#7antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:30:01 AM
OnDiscDLC posted...

it wont FLOP no but it most likely wont be what everyone who enjoyed Demon/Dark souls was... i.e probably gonna be easier instead of HARDER and cater more to casuals to get more sells... so yeah it wont FLOP but Im sure its hardcore fanbase wont enjoy it
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#8toadiemanPosted 12/12/2012 8:34:06 AM
I'm expecting casualization of difficulty and cutscene after cutscene.
---
PSN: toadieman
#9antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:34:51 AM
toadieman posted...

well i wouldnt mind the second part.. an actual story would be nice
---
#10toadiemanPosted 12/12/2012 8:35:58 AM
antoinejones posted...
toadieman posted...

well i wouldnt mind the second part.. an actual story would be nice

I don't think it needs one. The other games didn't.
---
PSN: toadieman