This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some of the best games you can only get in the PSN store?

#11LionheartCJPosted 12/13/2012 4:25:08 AM
indica posted...
THPSHD? What's that?

Journey looks interesting, but maybe a little boring.

Tony Hawks Pro Skater

It's basically some of the levels from the first 2 Tony Hawks games remade in HD, with some levels from 3 recentley released for DLC
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!
#12Large_TonberryPosted 12/13/2012 4:32:17 AM
You can't go wrong with any of the PixelJunk games. Each one is completely different to the others, and they're all brilliantly creative - both gameplay wise and artistically.
#13rammtayPosted 12/13/2012 4:53:01 AM
LionheartCJ posted...
indica posted...
THPSHD? What's that?

Tony Hawks Pro Skater

It's basically some of the levels from the first 2 Tony Hawks games remade in HD, with some levels from 3 recentley released for DLC

I hate how they put the worst levels from the first two games in it. The only good levels are the first one and that california level from THPS2.
---
caps
#14AnonUnknownPosted 12/13/2012 4:55:29 AM
After Burner Climax
#15OrangeSchweesePosted 12/13/2012 5:07:57 AM
Journey if you prefer a cinematic experience in the guise of a game.

Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD

Pixeljunk Shooter 1 & 2
#16LionheartCJPosted 12/13/2012 5:17:57 AM
rammtay posted...
LionheartCJ posted...
indica posted...
THPSHD? What's that?

Tony Hawks Pro Skater

I hate how they put the worst levels from the first two games in it. The only good levels are the first one and that california level from THPS2.

Yeah, i was quite bummed Minneapolis from the first one wasn't in it, i freakin' loved that level
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!
#17Sheria_KPosted 12/13/2012 5:23:44 AM
Both Journey and Wipeout HD/Fury can be picked up on Disk.

I'd say Corpse Party with english translation, you can pick up a Japanese UMD version but naturally you would need to know Japanese.
---
Currently Playing: Illusion of Time (Gaia), The Walking Dead, Back to the Future and Far Cry 3.
#18PJB-11Posted 12/13/2012 5:38:13 AM
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Amusing bounty-hunter style FPS with platforming elements. Bit more quirky than your usual FPS and the game that got me interested in the genre.
---
Now Playing: Okami, Uncharted 3
#19TauriLeaderPosted 12/13/2012 5:45:13 AM
Okami HD
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.