This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can't wait until every game goes digital... then you all can't cry about

#1SophisticationPosted 12/12/2012 10:28:03 PM
Pointless, trivial, doesn't matter, pandemonium, lunacy garbage like box art... so stupid that you all are that upset over the damn box art.

I remember my father bringing home Mega Man on a whim back in the nes days... did I cry? Throw a temper tantrum and develop a spontaneous daper rash on spot? Hell, no... I played and loved the damn game.

Even tho, to this day, it's the ugliest box art I've ever seen. Stop being.integrates...
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#2ManuKesnaPosted 12/12/2012 10:28:54 PM
hi digital guy!
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#3tomcatobitricePosted 12/12/2012 10:34:27 PM(edited)
Sophistication posted...
Pointless, trivial, doesn't matter, pandemonium, lunacy garbage like box art... so stupid that you all are that upset over the damn box art.

I remember my father bringing home Mega Man on a whim back in the nes days... did I cry? Throw a temper tantrum and develop a spontaneous daper rash on spot? Hell, no... I played and loved the damn game.

Even tho, to this day, it's the ugliest box art I've ever seen. Stop being.integrates...

Dont let the spike door hit u on your way out.
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#4u_madPosted 12/12/2012 10:30:21 PM
cant wait till you get banned tbh
---
"Oh it's not that bad, look, I have my own bucket!"
http://i.imgur.com/LFuql.jpg
#5UniversquallPosted 12/12/2012 10:30:57 PM
Anyone that wants full digital on a console is a fool.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) Mass Effect Trilogy (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#6Devilman_AmonPosted 12/12/2012 10:31:53 PM
Seems like games will probably be digital distribution through cloud gaming on Gaikai using the PS4
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#7Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 10:33:57 PM
u_mad posted...

Probably ain't gonna happen... take a look around, jimmy jack, people love me and shower me with adoration.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#8NextGenISbetterPosted 12/12/2012 10:35:57 PM
Physical media fanboys r some the worst fanboys on our planet

I hear u TC
---
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this. Will $ony be in last place again next gen ?
#9ManuKesnaPosted 12/12/2012 10:36:01 PM
u_mad posted...

Probably ain't gonna happen... take a look around, jimmy jack, people love me and shower me with adoration.

you got banned with your digitalbit whatever account tho so will happen again :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#10unbiasPosted 12/12/2012 10:40:46 PM(edited)
An argument could be made that if marketing is that paranoid with advertising to fratbro's, then there is a fairly sensible chance that the game itself was altered to try and garner more fratbro's.
---
Well Hell...
Blinks - Gamertag