This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can't wait until every game goes digital... then you all can't cry about

#41Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:46:08 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Your comprehension must be in need of a tune up -- I said the next gen is going to be the "START" of digital only.

Care to post proof of this? Because last I checked, nobody has said anything about next gen consoles being the start of digital only games.

Oh wait what am I thinking, look who I'm talking to! It shouldn't come as a surprise that you're pulling this out of your ass like everything else you've said since you first showed up here.

Riddle, Riddle... Riddle... I'm making a prediction, a statement. That statement/prediction, like it or not, will come true.

85 to 95% of all games will be released day and date digitally next gen... It's coming. The digital era is upon us and you will either be on board with it or be doomed to repeat the past.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#42MercuryPSPPosted 12/13/2012 12:56:24 AM
Sophistication posted...
Pointless, trivial, doesn't matter, pandemonium, lunacy garbage...

Kind of like your posts.
---
PSN: MercuryEQ
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/MercuryEQ
#43riddlebox89Posted 12/13/2012 12:57:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44caffiend7Posted 12/13/2012 12:58:53 AM
You are a blight
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#45Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 1:04:24 AM
Riddle, you're upset... I get it... I dig it... I do -- But the digital era is coming, and it's coming next gen. Face it and move on.

Also, what was I out of when the PSN went down for a month? Nothing... I could still play all of my games. What, you couldn't? Might need to have that looked into. And if I remember right, Sony actually gave us free games for it being out -- Win and win.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#46BeknessPosted 12/13/2012 1:20:41 AM
I'm with universquall. Hate playing online, hate DRM. F*** it, you can drag me kicking and screaming into the digital world. And I don't care if you think I'm a wet blanket or stuck in the old days. And I don't think everything will be digital for a long time. How would they sell limited editions and such? The demand for digital is becoming stronger but many people still want physical copies so they'll keep buying them. What do you think they'll do? Say, we don't want your money, we're going digital.
---
BB<3BB
Plushies?