This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did you buy a Playstation 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did you buy a Playstation 3?
4 years ago#81
Because I'm a real gamer and I buy pretty much every major console that comes out. Usually multiples of each, really. I have three PS3's, four 360's a Wii U, a Wii and two gaming PCs, a 3DS, Vita, two PS2's and many many consoles going all the way back to Atari 2600
4 years ago#82
BigSaltyDookie posted...
Because I'm a real gamer and I buy pretty much every major console that comes out. Usually multiples of each, really. I have three PS3's, four 360's a Wii U, a Wii and two gaming PCs, a 3DS, Vita, two PS2's and many many consoles going all the way back to Atari 2600

This is either a joke message, or you're seriously egotistical to the point where I think you should seek help.
PSN: liam6678
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet"
4 years ago#83
Bought it at the end of '07 just for the f*** of it. I ended up loving a lot if the games, and will keep playing them for a very long time.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
4 years ago#84
My reasoning is, it makes less noise than my 360, has more RPG titles than the 360, has subscription-free online, came with a 350gb HDD, and I mainly wanted to play MGS4.
PSN: MrSeizo
"Who's the toilette man now?"
4 years ago#85
its good system?
4 years ago#86
oORyuumaruOo posted...
My reasoning is, it makes less noise than my 360, has more RPG titles than the 360, has subscription-free online, came with a 350gb HDD, and I mainly wanted to play MGS4.

Considering my 360 runs silent, I need to question what you do to yours. My PS3, on the other hand, makes tons of noise since it needs to load off the disc.

Why'd I buy a PS3? I don't know really.
I smolder with generic rage.
4 years ago#87
Cuz' it's a mutha' truckin' Playstation!

Duhhhhhhhh!
4 years ago#88
The PS Move

What? I love me my rail shooters.
4 years ago#89
Brought a PS3 cause I want it :)
PSN ID Name: Dark_Striker1229
4 years ago#90
Wife wanted Little Big Planet.

I certainly didn't argue as I'm probably the primary player.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did you buy a Playstation 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived