This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did you buy a Playstation 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did you buy a Playstation 3?

User Info: BigSaltyDookie

BigSaltyDookie
4 years ago#81
Because I'm a real gamer and I buy pretty much every major console that comes out. Usually multiples of each, really. I have three PS3's, four 360's a Wii U, a Wii and two gaming PCs, a 3DS, Vita, two PS2's and many many consoles going all the way back to Atari 2600

User Info: Kamanick

Kamanick
4 years ago#82
BigSaltyDookie posted...
Because I'm a real gamer and I buy pretty much every major console that comes out. Usually multiples of each, really. I have three PS3's, four 360's a Wii U, a Wii and two gaming PCs, a 3DS, Vita, two PS2's and many many consoles going all the way back to Atari 2600

This is either a joke message, or you're seriously egotistical to the point where I think you should seek help.
PSN: liam6678
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet"

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#83
Bought it at the end of '07 just for the f*** of it. I ended up loving a lot if the games, and will keep playing them for a very long time.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger

User Info: oORyuumaruOo

oORyuumaruOo
4 years ago#84
My reasoning is, it makes less noise than my 360, has more RPG titles than the 360, has subscription-free online, came with a 350gb HDD, and I mainly wanted to play MGS4.
PSN: MrSeizo
"Who's the toilette man now?"

User Info: KojaxFX

KojaxFX
4 years ago#85
its good system?

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
4 years ago#86
oORyuumaruOo posted...
My reasoning is, it makes less noise than my 360, has more RPG titles than the 360, has subscription-free online, came with a 350gb HDD, and I mainly wanted to play MGS4.

Considering my 360 runs silent, I need to question what you do to yours. My PS3, on the other hand, makes tons of noise since it needs to load off the disc.

Why'd I buy a PS3? I don't know really.
I smolder with generic rage.

User Info: work_a_holic

work_a_holic
4 years ago#87
Cuz' it's a mutha' truckin' Playstation!

Duhhhhhhhh!

User Info: Unamortized

Unamortized
4 years ago#88
The PS Move

What? I love me my rail shooters.

User Info: SilentXwing

SilentXwing
4 years ago#89
Brought a PS3 cause I want it :)
PSN ID Name: Dark_Striker1229

User Info: md22mdrx

md22mdrx
4 years ago#90
Wife wanted Little Big Planet.

I certainly didn't argue as I'm probably the primary player.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did you buy a Playstation 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived