This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Souls games, easy mode? Part 2

#81joeharamatheoPosted 12/13/2012 1:43:00 PM
jubjub360 posted...
joeharamatheo posted...
jubjub360 posted...
joeharamatheo posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Desire does not mean demand. You can, in a debate situation, argue for something, but really be against it.

It has nothing to do with economics and now you're just trying to tie it together with something.

no, sorry, an expressed desire is demand, because thats what demand means

i'm not talking about economics, i'm talking about demand. economics as a study is based on demand. and demand is desires expressed. if not, then we have to rewrite economics

not hard to understand

No sorry, an expressed desire is not demand. I am expressing interest in some McDonald's now. Am I demanding it? No I am just saying I'd like McDonald's now.

Economics is a study of supply and demand not just demand. You can't have demand without supply, which makes it worthless to even bring it up.

You can have a desire without having to demand it. Some of us don't grow up feeling entitled to everything.

Not hard to understand.

McDonald's doesn't exist without meeting that demand, fullfilling that desire. there is no supply without demand, without expressed desires to fullfill

desire/demand =/= your feelings of entitlement, either

apparently, for some, these simple concepts are impossible to understand

Wow you really have no clue what you're talking about and now you've just moved off on something that has nothing to do with the topic.

TC is not demanding for an easy mode. You are demanding that they don't add the mode into the game. End of discussion.

he is expressing a desire for something. if something is desired that means there is demand for it. an expressed desire is demand

unless you can demonstrate some inconsistency there, it'll have to be you who are cluelessly slaping words together in the hopes that they mean what you want

i'm sorry for you?
#82jubjub360Posted 12/13/2012 1:45:19 PM
he is expressing a desire for something. if something is desired that means there is demand for it. an expressed desire is demand

unless you can demonstrate some inconsistency there, it'll have to be you who are cluelessly slaping words together in the hopes that they mean what you want

i'm sorry for you?

Oh here's what where you are getting confused:

You are assuming that TC is demanding on them putting the easy mode in when really TC is showing a desire in it.

The demand you are saying in this quote is demand as in supply and demand but you are thinking it is "ARGH I'M TC AND I DEMAND TO HAVE THIS GAME MODE IN!!"

Glad I could clear this up for you.
---
"I believe games are incomplete when DLC is released, no matter the date!" Agrissa
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#83TexnophilePosted 12/13/2012 1:46:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#84TexnophilePosted 12/13/2012 1:47:17 PM
I don't want the online to suck so screw easy mode.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#85joeharamatheoPosted 12/13/2012 1:48:01 PM
jubjub360 posted...

i'm sorry for you?

You are assuming that TC is demanding on them putting the easy mode in when really TC is showing a desire in it.

The demand you are saying in this quote is demand as in supply and demand but you are thinking it is "ARGH I'M TC AND I DEMAND TO HAVE THIS GAME MODE IN!!"

you are still confused

i'm still sorry for you?
#86jubjub360Posted 12/13/2012 1:48:43 PM
joeharamatheo posted...
jubjub360 posted...

i'm sorry for you?

you are still confused

i'm still sorry for you?

Couldn't argue the point I see.

Again. Glad I could clear this up for you.
---
"I believe games are incomplete when DLC is released, no matter the date!" Agrissa
#87joeharamatheoPosted 12/13/2012 1:54:26 PM
jubjub360 posted...
joeharamatheo posted...
jubjub360 posted...

i'm sorry for you?

you are still confused

i'm still sorry for you?

Couldn't argue the point I see.

Again. Glad I could clear this up for you.

already argued it. argument went ignored, no inconsistency demonstrated. you appeal instead to feelings about a word rather than arguing over consistency of use

you're beyond confused, and i refuse to be sorry for you. you're sorry enough as it is
#88jubjub360Posted 12/13/2012 1:57:07 PM
already argued it. argument went ignored, no inconsistency demonstrated. you appeal instead to feelings about a word rather than arguing over consistency of use

you're beyond confused, and i refuse to be sorry for you. you're sorry enough as it is

Not my fault you still don't understand the definition of desire, demand and demand (economics).

Desire: to express interest in something.

Demand: to want with power

Demand (Economics): the amount of want of a product.

Until you learn these definitions and what make them so vastly different from each of them, why should your opinion matter in this topic? You're sounding like kupo.
---
#89joeharamatheoPosted 12/13/2012 2:03:38 PM
jubjub360 posted...

Not my fault you still don't understand the definition of desire, demand and demand (economics).

Until you learn these definitions and what make them so vastly different from each of them, why should your opinion matter in this topic? You're sounding like kupo.

cherrypicking and paraphrasing definitions and wording still doesn't demonstrate any inconsistency. to be consistent in use is to demonstrate understanding fully

you must appeal to logic, not authority

and didn't you say 'discussion over'? there's an inconsistency that isn't difficult to demonstrate...
#90jubjub360Posted 12/13/2012 2:06:51 PM
joeharamatheo posted...
jubjub360 posted...

cherrypicking and paraphrasing definitions and wording still doesn't demonstrate any inconsistency. to be consistent in use is to demonstrate understanding fully

you must appeal to logic, not authority

and didn't you say 'discussion over'? there's an inconsistency that isn't difficult to demonstrate...

Logic versus authority translate to "I have no argument."

who in their right mind thinks TC is demanding (according to definition 2) for an easy mode in Dark Souls?

Besides Little Joe here obviously.
---