This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomb Raider, sexy DLC costumes for Lara Croft.

#1KevoCSCSPosted 12/13/2012 12:42:28 PM
I really hope they give Lara Croft some sexier clothing. Here are some of my ideas.

Yoga pants with a sports bra.(Love the way these look on high school and college girls!)

Classic Tomb Raider getup(this one probably has a strong possibility of actually happening)

Amazonian Warrior costume. (Think Xena Warrior Princess. Or a Metal bikni type outfit.)

English schoolgirl uniform. (especially if they make the skirt really floaty if you know what I mean!)

High school girl volleyball uniform!(Love the knee high socks and spandex shorts!)

Sexy cavegirl outfit!(Think Sheva from Resident Evil 5!)
#2theshovellerPosted 12/13/2012 12:48:57 PM
Wouldn't fit in this new one.
#3KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:51:26 PM
theshoveller posted...

Why not? Not even the classic Lara getup?
#4theshovellerPosted 12/13/2012 12:52:59 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
theshoveller posted...

Why not? Not even the classic Lara getup?

The classic one, maybe, but it'd have to be torn-up and bloodied and such. I glanced quickly and saw stuff like "volleyball outfit," and those definitely wouldn't work.
#5KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:53:55 PM
They don't have to be taken seriously. They're the kind of things you'd do after you beat the game and just want to fool around.

Speaking of which I hope there is a model viewer like in Dead or Alive.
#6drclaeysPosted 12/13/2012 12:56:23 PM
Friends,

the teenage Lara, is dirty, sweaty, and in baggy clothes. Gone on the good old years of strong proud lara's with skin tight clothes that never get wringled or stained.

I miss the olden days. ( big sigh ).
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#7KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:57:58 PM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

the teenage Lara, is dirty, sweaty, and in baggy clothes. Gone on the good old years of strong proud lara's with skin tight clothes that never get wringled or stained.

Women in their late teens are usually in their prime so I have no problem with a teenage Lara. The lack of sexualization is a bit of an issue though.

I mean come on! Lara Croft is practically the original video game sex symbol!
#8ChaoticKnucklesPosted 12/13/2012 1:04:43 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Women in their late teens are usually in their prime so I have no problem with a teenage Lara. The lack of sexualization is a bit of an issue though.

Their prime what? Appearance? Because women hit their sexual prime at like 35 or something.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#9RafedxPosted 12/13/2012 1:07:19 PM(edited)
KevoCSCS posted...
I really hope they give Lara Croft some sexier clothing. Here are some of my ideas.

Yoga pants with a sports bra.(Love the way these look on high school and college girls!)

Classic Tomb Raider getup(this one probably has a strong possibility of actually happening)

Amazonian Warrior costume. (Think Xena Warrior Princess. Or a Metal bikni type outfit.)

English schoolgirl uniform. (especially if they make the skirt really floaty if you know what I mean!)

High school girl volleyball uniform!(Love the knee high socks and spandex shorts!)

Sexy cavegirl outfit!(Think Sheva from Resident Evil 5!)

None of those will happen except the original outfit as a lot of the hardcore original fans want that and duel pistols. CD took enough flack for having that rape controversy, they have every intent to NOT alienate their female fanbase by throwing in costumes pandering to males. They shouldn't do it anyways as female gamers numbers are rivaling the numbers of males, they normally just keep quiet so they don't invite misogynist comments from some terrible male human beings. :/

They are trying to reinvent the classic Lara by showing her roots and eventually turning into the woman we all know, the one that kills for the relic and will do anything possible to get it. The bust size will never go that high, it was a mistake during her creation where the boob size was like an extra 100% and Edios told the designer to leave it in. lol

All I am saying is don't expect much if any male pandering in this game.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#10KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 1:06:54 PM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Their prime what? Appearance? Because women hit their sexual prime at like 35 or something.

35, Are you serious? HELL NO! LOL! Women are absolutely at their hottest between the ages of 16-22 and I say that as a 29 year old man.