This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomb Raider, sexy DLC costumes for Lara Croft.

#21plasticman13Posted 12/13/2012 12:36:49 PM
Younger guys just like to pretend they're into older women since they think it gives them refined taste.

You'll be nostalgic for teenage girls and college girls soon enough, trust me.

Haha maybe so. But I was right, it is an age thing. Just a warning though, a lot of girls who you think are 18-20 years old who you have a hard-on for are probably 14-15 years old. I learned this the hard way...
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#22ChaoticKnucklesPosted 12/13/2012 12:47:55 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

the teenage Lara, is dirty, sweaty, and in baggy clothes. Gone on the good old years of strong proud lara's with skin tight clothes that never get wringled or stained.

I miss the olden days. ( big sigh ).

Women in their late teens are usually in their prime so I have no problem with a teenage Lara. The lack of sexualization is a bit of an issue though.

I mean come on! Lara Croft is practically the original video game sex symbol!

Their prime what? Appearance? Because women hit their sexual prime at like 35 or something.

35, Are you serious? HELL NO! LOL! Women are absolutely at their hottest between the ages of 16-22 and I say that as a 29 year old man.

So what you're referring to is their physical appearance, not when they perform best sexually or when their sexual appetite is at its peak. Ok I just wanted to know what your were referring to when you used the phrase "in their prime". Also that 6 year timeframe that you say is when women are at their hottest is entirely subjective.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#23Devilman_AmonPosted 12/13/2012 12:49:34 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

the teenage Lara, is dirty, sweaty, and in baggy clothes. Gone on the good old years of strong proud lara's with skin tight clothes that never get wringled or stained.

Women in their late teens are usually in their prime so I have no problem with a teenage Lara. The lack of sexualization is a bit of an issue though.

For Playstation, it was Sophia of Battle Arena Toshinden.
She was on the PS1 launch console advertisements

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2flvlFPv91rtf2oqo1_1280.jpg
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#24ChaoticKnucklesPosted 12/13/2012 12:51:22 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

That's right! Man that takes me back...
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#25KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:59:25 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Looks like she has a weenie lump in that costume, yuck!
#26theshovellerPosted 12/13/2012 1:00:51 PM
I thought the original video game sex symbol was Zelda, because she does it with Link when you beat the Master Quest (or so the rumor went.)
#27Nikos_the_greatPosted 12/13/2012 1:05:11 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Their prime what? Appearance? Because women hit their sexual prime at like 35 or something.

35, Are you serious? HELL NO! LOL! Women are absolutely at their hottest between the ages of 16-22 and I say that as a 29 year old man.

Why don't you take a seat over there?
---
If waving goodbye to your turds as they flush is wrong, I don't want to be right.
#28ShadowSkill11Posted 12/13/2012 1:15:11 PM
If anyone knows the TC. Be sure to wash your hands if you use his ps3. That controllers been baby battered on.
#29Chilly82Posted 12/13/2012 2:48:55 PM
theshoveller posted...
Wouldn't fit in this new one.

Lol dude, who cares what fits. They would be bonus costumes.
#30KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 3:09:52 PM
Nikos_the_great posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Why don't you take a seat over there?

16 is legal where I live and 16 year olds are treated as adults. A teen dating an adult is not considered taboo.