This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't decide between 360 and PS3

#101jubjub360Posted 12/13/2012 6:22:30 PM
zUkUu posted...
jubjub360 posted...
He said after he's been proven wrong by 4 people already and only agreed by one troll who never adds anything to a debate.

yeah show me those 4 people that think I was talking about cables being overpriced ROFL.

now log into your other troll accounts and do it yourself.

Lol wow. Proven wrong on everything including that and now you're in conspiracy mode.

AceandJunpei
CaPwnD

Oh wow. I was actually wrong. It wasn't 4 it was two.
---
"I believe games are incomplete when DLC is released, no matter the date!" Agrissa
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#102zUkUuPosted 12/13/2012 6:24:37 PM
jubjub360 posted...
zUkUu posted...
jubjub360 posted...
He said after he's been proven wrong by 4 people already and only agreed by one troll who never adds anything to a debate.

yeah show me those 4 people that think I was talking about cables being overpriced ROFL.

Lol wow. Proven wrong on everything including that and now you're in conspiracy mode.

AceandJunpei
CaPwnD

see, you "spin it around" again. Sorry I can't be clearer than stating the obvious AND bolding it. maybe when I'm underline it as well, and put it into italic THEN you can read the full post and actually respond to what has been said.

awww... no underline :<
#103jubjub360Posted 12/13/2012 6:28:49 PM
zUkUu posted...
jubjub360 posted...
zUkUu posted...
jubjub360 posted...

AceandJunpei
CaPwnD

see, you "spin it around" again. Sorry I can't be clearer than stating the obvious AND bolding it. maybe when I'm underline it as well, and put it into italic THEN you can read the full post and actually respond to what has been said.

awww... no underline :<

Says the person who spinned what I said by "proven wrong by 4 people". Just because you want something without spinning it, doesn't mean you'll get it.

So where are we at your spin zone...

You've spinned "It's about the "cable is the only solution for everyone and all circumstances"-crap."

"3. w-lan (if you need it)
Wifi is built in (Take a look at the first post where I've proved you wrong:
W-lan: Comes built in now." can you read now?)
----again it was your whole "behavior", dunno why you insist on that I can't read."

"13. I don't bring arguments, because I have no dispute, again, I just stated what's true without any bias.
Argument is a statement used to debate a point. You have only brought wrong arguments, not facts.
---I only brought forth facts (where one has changed recently). I didn't included any bias or opinion or whatsoever."

"that is a stupid answer. it's not always feasible to have wired connection, otherwise there wouldn't be the need for wireless to begin with.
and that garbage is STILL overpriced.

http://www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-Networking-Cat5e-Patch-Cable/dp/B001W28L2Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1355437237&sr=1-1

Yeah no. This link proves you wrong. You don't have to buy Monster Cable all the time (which is even more of a rip off than the Wireless receiver)

here you go."

Need I go on?
---
"I believe games are incomplete when DLC is released, no matter the date!" Agrissa
#104jubjub360Posted 12/13/2012 6:29:34 PM
Seriously, go back and play your s*** RPG or you'll keep getting embarrassed.
---
#105jubjub360Posted 12/13/2012 6:31:30 PM
Yeah I'm not going to give facts to a brick wall anymore. Anyone want to have a good discussion about why he's wrong since he can't accept the fact he's wrong?
---
#106zUkUuPosted 12/13/2012 6:35:08 PM
I think it's cute that you take my quote out of context in NOT POSTING what I quoted. because that is relevant for an answer to a quote you know?

and I have seriously no clue why you post a quote that doesn't add anything to your side?! @13

the "3." doesn't have anything to do with this either. I said "you should ONLY POST THAT ONE SENTENCE AND LEAVE IT AT THAT: "wifi kit is included", BECAUSE of your behavior that surrounded information. then you nitpick on it and say "you can't read I said that all the time", on which I say the above quoted "it's about your behavior (on this subject), dunno why you insist that I can't read".

again, reading comprehension much? rofl, I need popcorn, it's like a trapped mouse running away in a corner from a lightray.