This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People that only play Call Of Duty

#11Kira0987Posted 12/13/2012 5:27:56 PM
Playing a game is not the same as playing games (plural). They aren't gamers, just people whou jumped on the newest bandwagon.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#12CapwnDPosted 12/13/2012 7:45:41 PM
At least topics like this expose the ignorant so called "gamers" who look down on other gamers and feel the need to insult them because they play games other than the ones they think qualify as games.
---
Thrash Zone
#13Taran_McDohlPosted 12/13/2012 7:47:48 PM
My wife only plays mystery games and Find the Hidden object games....and she is a gamer. Stfu and stop trying so hard.
---
An excuse is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavor of their own incompetence.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera
#14spectermaster14Posted 12/13/2012 7:47:51 PM
At least topics like this expose the ignorant so called "gamers" who look down on other gamers and feel the need to insult them because they play games other than the ones they think qualify as games.

Did they need exposed? This moronic mindset has been pretty common for years now, everyone with sense already disregards it.
#15CapwnDPosted 12/13/2012 7:51:11 PM

Did they need exposed? This moronic mindset has been pretty common for years now, everyone with sense already disregards it.

It's disappointing when it's people that I like here at gamefaqs. I mean if I already like the guy I'm not going to hold it against him, but it kind of makes me question what kind of person they are.
---
Thrash Zone
#16Xenesis XenonPosted 12/13/2012 7:55:08 PM
They're as legit as anyone who spends that time playing WoW or Tetris or Angry Birds or Street Fighter etc.

Perhaps a little narrow minded and boring for a lot of people, but no less legitimate.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#17CammyApplePosted 12/13/2012 8:02:03 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I'm not sure what pro gamer means or if he's using it right if he really did say that, sometimes I think these topics are made to make the COD crowd just look bad or fit a stereotype.

I'm sure some idiots are going to use the word casual or something, or some other word in a derogatory fashion simply because COD is not their kind of game. But why wouldn't that be a gamer?

A pro gamer would be anyone who has made money gaming. The moment you have monetary gain in something you lose amateur status and move to semi-pro or pro.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#18SolidLiquid25Posted 12/13/2012 8:48:53 PM
Wow Greer your really bringing your hater A game for this one, and once again you showed how much of a joke you are. Just because you don't like CoD it's not a game??? Figured that was a stupid hater comment was above even your criticism. On topic though if your gaming i suppose your gamer, while CoD isn't some fantastic game it is a game and hate it or not it's probably gonna be around for a very long time.
---
Calling it now Indianapolis colts WILL make the playoffs!!
Sig made 12/7/12
#19CapwnDPosted 12/13/2012 8:53:53 PM
That's Greer? AH AH HA HAAAAAAA!

Wow. Of course it is.
---
Thrash Zone
#20confettistormPosted 12/13/2012 8:55:22 PM
Warcraft 3 ONLY for 6 years.
That was an approximately $100 well spent.

Spent between ladder/custom/DOTA.

Ranked worldwide for a while at the beginning.