This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One trophy away from dark souls platinum

#1toastedmuffin89Posted 12/13/2012 6:44:53 PM
Victory tonight!
#2Jun336Posted 12/13/2012 6:50:44 PM
Bro!!!!!!
---
Sony Stallion
#3zUkUuPosted 12/13/2012 6:51:07 PM
is it that random drop trophy? :3
#4PringerXPosted 12/13/2012 7:22:08 PM
It's probably Knight's Honor. I'd guess that's almost everyone's last trophy in Dark Souls before the platinum.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll
#5ab2c4Posted 12/13/2012 7:28:35 PM
I am one trophy away from the plat also and it will be my first plat ever. I am on my third play through and unfortunately it's going to take at least another play through. I need five more weapons for the Knight's Honor trophy. My problem right now is that I can't get Priscilla's Dagger. Four times I have tried to cut her tail off and ended up killing her without getting it. I guess I will have to wait until next play through to try again.
#6_HlM_Posted 12/13/2012 7:30:57 PM
ab2c4 posted...
I am one trophy away from the plat also and it will be my first plat ever. I am on my third play through and unfortunately it's going to take at least another play through. I need five more weapons for the Knight's Honor trophy. My problem right now is that I can't get Priscilla's Dagger. Four times I have tried to cut her tail off and ended up killing her without getting it. I guess I will have to wait until next play through to try again.

Hmm, i could let you hold the weapons or even let you keep them, I still have my mule so duping is cake. But will I? Probably not, i've lost all interest in Dark Souls after DLC being such a let down for me.
---
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.
#7servb0tsPosted 12/13/2012 7:32:20 PM
yeah its knights honor trophy, btw TC, there is few extra rare weapons not in the guide that you need.

Cresent Axe.
Effigy Shield.
Channlers Trident.
Demon Spear.
Giant Halbert.
Sanctus Shield..
Blood Shield.
Dark Hand.
Astoras Sword.

just a heads up.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#8servb0tsPosted 12/13/2012 7:34:06 PM
ab2c4 posted...

use throwing knifes to make her reappear and if she about to die, log out log back in next to fog door
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#9Da DoodPosted 12/13/2012 7:39:39 PM
Freaking Channeler's Trident... took me longer than Pure Bladestone in Demon's Souls...

Congrats on your close Plat, TC!
---
And this time!
#10ab2c4Posted 12/13/2012 7:49:20 PM
servb0ts posted...
ab2c4 posted...

use throwing knifes to make her reappear and if she about to die, log out log back in next to fog door

I'm wondering if I am using the wrong weapon for the job. So far I have tried a battle axe and the Black Knights Axe. Maybe I need something with an even longer reach maybe?

Anyways, will try again on my next play through. I enjoy playing the game so much I guess it doesn't matter.