This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One trophy away from dark souls platinum

#11servb0tsPosted 12/13/2012 8:03:03 PM
ab2c4 posted...
servb0ts posted...
ab2c4 posted...
I am one trophy away from the plat also and it will be my first plat ever. I am on my third play through and unfortunately it's going to take at least another play through. I need five more weapons for the Knight's Honor trophy. My problem right now is that I can't get Priscilla's Dagger. Four times I have tried to cut her tail off and ended up killing her without getting it. I guess I will have to wait until next play through to try again.

use throwing knifes to make her reappear and if she about to die, log out log back in next to fog door

I'm wondering if I am using the wrong weapon for the job. So far I have tried a battle axe and the Black Knights Axe. Maybe I need something with an even longer reach maybe?

Anyways, will try again on my next play through. I enjoy playing the game so much I guess it doesn't matter.

knife her and weak weapon also try jumping slice ,I usually cut her tail off with reg sword before she disappears..
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#12toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 8:16:59 PM
My last trophy was the miracles one. Very last thing before platinum was the miracle in Ash lake.
#13zyrax2301Posted 12/13/2012 8:17:40 PM
Does this mean you're through asking tedious questions on the Dark Souls board? I hope so.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.