This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

General consensus of Final Fantasy XIII?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. General consensus of Final Fantasy XIII?

User Info: IHeartMetroid

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#231
You know who are AWESOME?

The Shumi.

"Busy busy busy... "

I love 'em!

User Info: Fiery101

Fiery101
4 years ago#232
kupo1705 posted...
Fiery101 posted...
Kimahri

He hardly even talks, yet he still has a plot arc. I'm not sure if you remember playing the game. He starts out distrusting Tidus, even attacking him. By the end of the story things are not the same. He attempts to sacrifice himself in order to save Tidus and the others against the big bad by himself.

He has a physical abnormality that causes him to be looked down upon and cast out from his own people. He even has a solo battle where he fights against his brothers to prove that he is worthy of being a Ronso. And then his whole clan is slaughtered.

In other words, no point, no development?

Nevermind, I forgot about that part.
Probably because he's a forgettable character.

Auron has no character development.
It all took place before the actual game.

By that logic Obi-Wan Kenobi is a bad character because the biggest chunk of his development came in the prequels.

And I'm pretty sure it still counts when development occurs in flashbacks. Especially when they are contained in the same game you are playing.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#233
Fiery101 posted...
By that logic Obi-Wan Kenobi is a bad character because the biggest chunk of his development came in the prequels.

And I'm pretty sure it still counts when development occurs in flashbacks. Especially when they are contained in the same game you are playing.

No, he doesn't need character development.

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#234
Yeah... As much as I like arguing with Fiery, I ain't gonna touch "FFX has no character development." Cause you know it does. All the folks in that game and then the sequel. I mean, jeesh, Auron is probably the last one to pick anyway. Why not someone like Dona?

kupo1705
4 years ago#235
IHeartMetroid posted...
Yeah... As much as I like arguing with Fiery, I ain't gonna touch "FFX has no character development." Cause you know it does. All the folks in that game and then the sequel. I mean, jeesh, Auron is probably the last one to pick anyway. Why not someone like Dona?

Because she's not a main character.

User Info: tigerex777

tigerex777
4 years ago#236
Why does FF13 always gets a topic, whether bashing it or praising it, once every couple of days/weeks? why do people keep giving this POS attention?
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#237
"Because she's not a main character."

To me she is! I can't go through a playthrough without thinking to myself "I can't wait to see good ole' Dona again! Yessir!"

User Info: Fiery101

Fiery101
4 years ago#238
tigerex777 posted...
Why does FF13 always gets a topic, whether bashing it or praising it, once every couple of days/weeks? why do people keep giving this POS attention?

To be fair I wasn't aware of that, though it makes sense. I just saw the topic on the bottom of the main screen. I hadn't made a single post on here in many months, maybe years.

User Info: Junta_Jast

Junta_Jast
4 years ago#239
kupo1705 posted...

Aren't the 2 party members who get the least development Rikku and Tidus?
http://tinyurl.com/a2ahlju <--- My one true waifu, now and forever! My heart has settled, and shall wander no more! Aigis <3

kupo1705
4 years ago#240
Junta_Jast posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Aren't the 2 party members who get the least development Rikku and Tidus?

Not at all.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. General consensus of Final Fantasy XIII?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived