This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

General consensus of Final Fantasy XIII?

#291mmpepsiPosted 12/16/2012 3:46:26 AM
kupo1705 posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Wait, did this guy just say Persona 4 and Mass Effect are some of the worst games this gen.?

There are a lot of people with crap opinions on here. Gotta get used to it, man.

Well I wouldn't exactly call either of those good.

No no. One is good and one is pretty below average.
#292Cat AstrophyPosted 12/16/2012 5:37:16 AM
really bums me out that out of ALL FF games it's this terrible one they decided to make THREE games for
#293diebuster2Posted 12/16/2012 5:44:51 AM
Cat Astrophy posted...
really bums me out that out of ALL FF games it's this terrible one they decided to make THREE games for

Agreed. It's absolutely atrocious.
---
One does not simply state a reasonable, negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#294evilabedPosted 12/16/2012 5:47:34 AM
I thought they were both good, I got my monies worth, then again I did buy them both cheap.

Best final fantasy this gen is dissidia
#295kupo1705Posted 12/16/2012 6:11:28 AM
Mystickay86 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Wait, did this guy just say Persona 4 and Mass Effect are some of the worst games this gen.?

There are a lot of people with crap opinions on here. Gotta get used to it, man.

Then it means your opinion absolutely sucks. I usually respect other people's opinions too.

More like yours sucks.
#296EzraGenesisPosted 12/16/2012 6:15:30 AM
Why did the sequel sell so much less than the first if so many people enjoyed the first?
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#297Mystickay86Posted 12/16/2012 7:26:08 AM
mmpepsi posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Yes yes.. One is Fantastic and one is pretty damn awesome.

Inb4dontputwordsinmymouth

/kupogotFFroduptheass

/FFtacticsbestoftheseries

It's great to appreciate both WRPG & JRPG rather than sticking to one and hating the other. Like some of you guys.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#298ThamauturgePosted 12/16/2012 7:27:52 AM
Terrible.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)
#299Sheria_KPosted 12/16/2012 7:31:15 AM
I loved the setting, characters and kinda liked the story even though it felt a little underwhelming for a FF title.

The battle system was "ok" but where the game completely fails is in level and game design. If XIII was their attempt at some kind of modern game design they need to slap themselves hard, although to be honest I think they did because they certainly went out of their way to respond to the negative feedback they had.
---
Currently Playing: Illusion of Time (Gaia), The Walking Dead, Back to the Future and Far Cry 3.
#300kupo1705Posted 12/16/2012 7:33:46 AM
Mystickay86 posted...
mmpepsi posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Yes yes.. One is Fantastic and one is pretty damn awesome.

Inb4dontputwordsinmymouth

/kupogotFFroduptheass

/FFtacticsbestoftheseries

It's great to appreciate both WRPG & JRPG rather than sticking to one and hating the other. Like some of you guys.

I do enjoy both, I just don't like either of those two games.