This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can anyone prefer the old Lara Croft over the reboot one?

#71riddlebox89Posted 12/14/2012 2:40:10 AM
Sophistication posted...
What's that? I told ya I can't speak fart...

Oh how original, you deleted my post then put something of your own in, my that's very un-sophisticated of you.

But of course, in order to be sophisticated in the first place, one has to actually know the meaning of the word, and you good sir, clearly don't know, nor can you comprehend it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#72CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:40:30 AM
Porunga posted...
CTU_007 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Back to topic: So this is a prequel, right? That must be why I don't care about it... Prequel's render the ground work and time put into building a franchise meaningless. They're pointless. Movies cut into scenes as deep as possible for a reason... To get rid of the filler junk. no one cares what got Lara to where she is -- They care where she's going. The past is the past for a reason... The present and future is what's most exciting to people...

Its a full story reboot, not a prequel.

No it's not

Yes it is. Crystal Dynamics have said so themselves several times in the podcasts on the official website.

Sophistication posted...
but wait a second... Those two up there just said this is the story of how Lara became the awesome predictor she is today. Who do I believe? C'mon now... You're killing me. Riddle seems to think it's simply a retelling of her previous exploits, before she became the butchy bad-rectum she is now.

They're talking about the concept of Lara becoming the strong woman she's known for. It doesn't mean she will literally be the same character seen in previous games. She's already on her third backstory.
#73AXKSIONPosted 12/14/2012 2:40:52 AM
EdgarAllanTroIl

Sophi - "Clearly mistaken... I'm no troll. Must be thinking about someone else, Riddlebox perhaps? He's a well known troll."

Sophi - look at who you are referring to.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#74EdgarAllanTroIlPosted 12/14/2012 2:42:17 AM
Sophie is just trolling for attention since he apparently doesn't feel special enough today, TC. Don't take him too seriously. Heck, this gibberish...

but wait a second... Those two up there just said this is the story of how Lara became the awesome predictor she is today. Who do I believe? C'mon now... You're killing me. Riddle seems to think it's simply a retelling of her previous exploits, before she became the butchy bad-rectum she is now.

..kinda ended up giving away what he was doing along with all the other tryhard jokes he's been throwing out.
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.
#75CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:42:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#76SophisticationPosted 12/14/2012 2:51:42 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...
What's that? I told ya I can't speak fart...

Oh how original, you deleted my post then put something of your own in, my that's very un-sophisticated of you.

But of course, in order to be sophisticated in the first place, one has to actually know the meaning of the word, and you good sir, clearly don't know, nor can you comprehend it.

You, Crimson and Edgar are the biggest trolls in the faq... only you can get away with it because you're students of the Sony Pony school of higher learning. What you do is worse than what any supposed troll does here.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#77EdgarAllanTroIlPosted 12/14/2012 2:53:00 AM
Sophie

http://i.imgur.com/gekGK.jpg
---
#78riddlebox89Posted 12/14/2012 2:54:33 AM
Sophistication posted...
You, Crimson and Edgar are the biggest trolls in the faq... only you can get away with it because you're students of the Sony Pony school of higher learning. What you do is worse than what any supposed troll does here.

And here's yet another post that proves you're either a hypocrite, or blind deaf and dumb to your obvious trolling.

Judging by the fact that you clearly don't know the meaning of the word sophistication, you obviously don't know the meaning of the word troll either.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#79SophisticationPosted 12/14/2012 3:01:43 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...

And here's yet another post that proves you're either a hypocrite, or blind deaf and dumb to your obvious trolling.

Judging by the fact that you clearly don't know the meaning of the word sophistication, you obviously don't know the meaning of the word troll either.

You lost this argument long ago... now you're just gonna lose the rest of your ok factor. Try to game the maven... you will end up on the flip side of the scoreboard with the quad zipple zeroes.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#80EdgarAllanTroIlPosted 12/14/2012 3:04:14 AM
Except you are a troll. Just not a very funny or skilled one. You rely too much on hollow self reassurance tactics to carry your posting persona. You don't really do much of anything to separate yourself from the large number of other GameFAQs users doing the same thing you are.
---