This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DO U THINK there's any connection betwene Mass Shooting today & Video games?

#11iPutinWORK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 5:10:20 PM
why evrybody talking about being idiot? I jsut asked if YOU think theres a connection betwwen video games and shootings.

Look at GTA!!!!!!!
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#12Crimson SkysPosted 12/14/2012 5:10:21 PM
There are some violent books out there, maybe there's a connection between shootings and books. *gasp*
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#13kuterPosted 12/14/2012 5:11:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14WiiareVenomPosted 12/14/2012 5:13:10 PM(edited)
mogar002 posted...
I doubt video games cause these mass shootings, only an idiot would think that, but I don't deny they give people a general idea of how to.

I am surprised after this many shooting, that the schools just don't install an "airlock" with metal detectors and maybe guards. Creeps can't attack if they can't get in.

They have an "airlock" where my niece goes to school. No detectors, but it has the right kind of structure.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#15Crimson SkysPosted 12/14/2012 5:11:29 PM
iPutinWORK posted...
why evrybody talking about being idiot? I jsut asked if YOU think theres a connection betwwen video games and shootings.

Look at GTA!!!!!!!

What about GTA?...
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#16DucePosted 12/14/2012 5:11:36 PM
Blame the internet it has made people even more hateful and completely desensitized don't laugh its true.
#17DemiFistPosted 12/14/2012 5:11:55 PM
mogar002 posted...
I doubt video games cause these mass shootings, only an idiot would think that, but I don't deny they give people a general idea of how to.

How do they give the general idea? Common sense gives the general idea...
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#18iPutinWORK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 5:12:30 PM
Links for the people in denaLi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVjUr2zXtb4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFCUSZ8sDMw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFhZqXdipb0
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#19Mister_MuffinPosted 12/14/2012 5:12:43 PM
People who imagine doing the violent things in video games on other people already have some problems. I guess their some some sort of outlet for those thoughts, but I still don't agree about video games causing it.
#20TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/14/2012 5:15:19 PM(edited)
I think the whole system of America is to blame. No other stable, developed country on earth has any of these problems on such a consistent basis. The right to bear arms was only there for organized militias, BECAUSE A STANDING ARMY WAS ILLEGAL at that time. Now there's both.

One of the presidents from back in the day made some remark that the constitution must be constantly updated or become useless. Definitely hasn't been updated much. If the founding fathers could see it now, they'd probably just have not bothered fighting the British, as they'd have ended up as stable as Canada or Australia instead.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo