This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DO U THINK there's any connection betwene Mass Shooting today & Video games?

#421iPutinWORK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 7:02:50 AM(edited)
Aksion, why do you feel so strongly that anything having to do with God or religion doesn't exist? I'm curious.
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#422Thomas5443Posted 12/15/2012 7:05:56 AM
I blame pongs, that white circle is clearly bullet, and all our parents have played pong, so i blame the parents. but, seriously they're really close minded. i've been playing games for years and years and i've never killed anyone until today
#423iPutinWORK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 7:08:02 AM
Thomas5443 posted...
I blame pongs, that white circle is clearly bullet, and all our parents have played pong, so i blame the parents. but, seriously they're really close minded. i've been playing games for years and years and i've never killed anyone until today

^ Incriminating post.

Be careful what you write on the internet (well, HOW you write it).
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#424Godly_GoofPosted 12/15/2012 7:15:17 AM
iPutinWORK posted...
Aksion, why do you feel so strongly that anything having to do with God or religion doesn't exist? I'm curious.

Because stupid people feel the need to force their beliefs on others rather than letting them believe whatever the sam hell they want.

In my books if you want to worship a giant pink flying zebra named Snarfy Fizzlestick then go right ahead. I've got no right to hate on you for your beliefs.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#425Yomi_RevenantPosted 12/15/2012 7:17:41 AM
I really dont think so I was molested as a child and had leukaemia but thats what creates the seething rage which I am getting over also abusive stepfather so yeah its just me that wants to hurt people actually video games stopped that dead in its tracks I am not going to do something stupid though as I have a sense of morality and a good Psychiatrist and Psychologist help a great deal I don't even really feel violent anymore if I was to hurt anyone now it would be myself that I hurt many people just can't stop blaming others I would say it is society that is to blame not video game's book's or music or movies some people are just screwed up beyond repair sadly.

And I am actually doing better than ever and video game helped me to achieve that so no I don't think video games turn people into cold blooded killers I would say many of these people probably needed help more help than people realized before it was to late.
#426devastatorX2Posted 12/15/2012 7:18:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#427AXKSIONPosted 12/15/2012 7:18:29 AM
iPutinWORK posted...

Simpler & Better Questions:
Why do you feel so strongly about something that there is zero evidence for?
Is your belief the only correct one and everyone else is wrong?
What makes your belief right?
If you blindly believe based on faith, do you drive your car while blindfolded?
Do you go to a doctor or do you pray about it instead? Do you thank god or the doctor?
What is the purpose to prayer if it doesn't change the outcome and "god's will" happens regardless?
Do you stone people to death who work on the sabbath? Do you stone to death those who partake in adultery?
Do you believe that the innocent should be punished for the wrongdoings of others?
Millions of species on an ark?
Literal or metaphorical?
Is god real because the bible says so and the bible is right because god says so?
Do you let religion rule and hinder your life and limit your potential?
If your baby is born with defects, is it because of sin?
If adultery is punishable by death, what about god and Mary? I mean, Mary was with Joseph.
There's many religions and they're not compatible so which one(s) is/are right?
There are many religious texts, why the bible?

So, why is it so unthinkable that some old kooks wrote the bible and then everyone started taking it TOO seriously?

Are you going to start worshipping Eru, the god from Lord of the Rings. I mean, the Lord of the Rings are books, so they must be based on fact, yes?
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#428work_a_holicPosted 12/15/2012 7:18:35 AM
No. There is no video game where you play a coward and shoot kids.
#429devastatorX2Posted 12/15/2012 7:19:07 AM
Gun Totin' american mom with an autistic kid thought it was a good idea to collect guns.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/adam-lanza-is-recalled-as-a-rambunctious-kid-with-family-problems/2012/12/14/795ad0fe-4641-11e2-8e70-e1993528222d_story.html

Americans are dumb .
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#430Thomas5443Posted 12/15/2012 7:19:45 AM
iPutinWORK posted...
Thomas5443 posted...

^ Incriminating post.

Be careful what you write on the internet (well, HOW you write it).

sorry, but really though, this is ridiculous. they're blaming everything on games, causing violence, devil reference, etc, etc, etc. just because they know nothing about games, they blame everything on it