This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DO U THINK there's any connection betwene Mass Shooting today & Video games?

#441killakPosted 12/15/2012 7:55:35 AM
Greer chooses his belief, because he thinks that one should prove only that God does exist (not possible) as opposed to also needing to show that God doesn't exist.

he chooses atheism because he can't be factually proven wrong, but can chortle away as he knows that religious folk can't prove themselves right, in his eyes. So with his complete ignorance of the middle ground, he states that he is right and religion is wrong.

The reality is he cannot argue religion to save his life and i've put him in such a predicament in the past, that his only choice was to ignore me and question my intelligence like it was a victory.

I, too, am Atheist. Except I actually adopt it as a personal choice. For me, it's "i believe there are no deities" no "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD AND ALL WHO BELIEVE ARE WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG"

Trust me. Greer is not Atheist, he just like attacking people who are religious, the same way he attacks people that like Final Fantasy XIII and First Person Shooters. He is a joke, his arguments are a joke
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#442chiefofsb78Posted 12/15/2012 7:56:55 AM
Video games having connection to mass shootings maybe they are maybe not only the person who ACTUALLY done these things can answer that i dont see how people on gamefaqs can answer that for everybody you can only speak for yourself so stop saying no people who play video games dont do mass shootings
someone posted on here a guy killed his few month old child because it kept crying while he was trying to play a video game
restaurants, theaters, camps, schools whats next keep it in the video games FPS freaks
#443zespairPosted 12/15/2012 8:01:34 AM
No connection
---
Zespair
PSNID:Zespair
#444LenneValkiryePosted 12/15/2012 8:01:39 AM
The distinction between atheists and religious people is stupid.
The true distinction is between tolerant and fundamentalists, regardless of their (lack of) beliefs.
Intolerant atheists are every bit as bad as religious fundamentalists.
#445killakPosted 12/15/2012 8:05:00 AM

Couldn't agree more.

People like Greer, actually preach their gospel far more than the religions they're attacking. I can honesly tell you i've never heard of a christian saying "if somebody didn't say they would pray for my dying son, i'd punch their teeth out"
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#446majin nemesisPosted 12/15/2012 8:07:18 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
someone posted on here a guy killed his few month old child because it kept crying while he was trying to play a video game

he would have kill his child regardless if was playing a game or watching a movie or just looking at a wall, the reason he did what he did was because he clearly had mental problems
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#447Devilman_AmonPosted 12/15/2012 8:07:54 AM
killak posted...

Couldn't agree more.

People like Greer, actually preach their gospel far more than the religions they're attacking. I can honesly tell you i've never heard of a christian saying "if somebody didn't say they would pray for my dying son, i'd punch their teeth out"

You have an unhealthy obsession with this guy. He's even in your sig. All you ever do is talk about him. You really need to channel that passion elsewhere. Like your martial arts training...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#448LenneValkiryePosted 12/15/2012 8:09:02 AM
When it comes to violence, religion is always an excuse, not a cause.
Obviously atheists can't use that as excuse when they feel like murdering innocent people, so they come up with more "creative" reasons like "my dad used to rape me" or "I'm mentally unstable" instead.
#449killakPosted 12/15/2012 8:11:19 AM
You have an unhealthy obsession with this guy. He's even in your sig. All you ever do is talk about him. You really need to channel that passion elsewhere. Like your martial arts training...

If he wasn't trolling every day, and was barely here and I went on and on about him, then you'd have a point.

However since he was going on and on in this very topic, and attacking religious folk for their beliefs, I can point out his BS.

And I don't do martial arts training, and if you're hinting at re-engaging in your fat attack........ ignore list will be the only thing for you.
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#450Evel138Posted 12/15/2012 8:29:39 AM
killak posted...

Couldn't agree more.

The irony in their hypocrisy might almost be funny if it were not to the lengths some carry it out....such as defacing century old public buildings because they mention "God" etc.

The atheist movement has become am cult or religion in and of itself..... prosthelytizing their beliefs (many a wordsmith among their ranks will try to explain away that paradox). Trying to "shove it down others throats", I believe it was put itt.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=evel138#/d5g9oo0