This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was first Playstation game were you were sexually attracted to a character?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was first Playstation game were you were sexually attracted to a character?
2 years ago#171
Dead or Alive
2 years ago#172
That chick Ester from Final Fantasy VII, who ran the chocobo races. I know she looked kinda funny but I wanted to ride that chocobo all the way into the stable. YEE HAW.
---
For fun, positive video game news and views, visit: http://runninginthe90s.wordpress.com
2 years ago#173
Tifa from FF7
---
Zespair
PSNID:Zespair
2 years ago#174
Claire Redfield from RE2. I like her ass.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
2 years ago#175
Lara Croft after i entered the nude gameshark code
---
Bone Thugs ~N~ Harmony = Greatest Of All Time
2 years ago#176
Chris Redfield on any Resident Evil game
But the one i think is the Hottest is from part 5
---
PSN : KrowlinMAN or PSN : Pinky_the_Demon
2 years ago#177
Jill Valentine
---
Claiming to be part of a master race makes you an idiot, nothing else.
People who agree: 7
2 years ago#178
LenneValkirye posted...
This thread creeps me out.

nothing creepy here. want creepy? hantai.
2 years ago#179
To this whole topic
http://imgur.com/IPADJ
---
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright
2 years ago#180
Jenny from Bloody Roar 2. Dem legs!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was first Playstation game were you were sexually attracted to a character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived