This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was first Playstation game were you were sexually attracted to a character?

#181CyhortI82Posted 12/16/2012 9:49:30 AM
Raiden, maybe? I really can't remember but I don't think I was ever turned on by a video game character until the PS2 generation.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#182Ex360Posted 12/16/2012 9:51:55 AM
Spyro. Mmmmmm.
#183Cloud75xPosted 12/16/2012 9:53:59 AM
Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2, or any of the females from Mortal Kombat Trilogy/U3.

Lara's summersault flip she did when she'd climp up made my 12yr old jaw drop to the floor in the 90s.
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#184ReloadPsiPosted 12/16/2012 10:01:12 AM
Definitely not Lara Croft. Christ, I can't believe any man with functioning retinae ever thought she was sexy in her earliest forms and I swear they only said it out of insecurity over their own sexuality.

Anyway I'm now going to make my previous statement really ironic by saying that I kinda liked the artwork of Celine from Star Ocean 2, and really didn't care for what they did to her (both voice and art style) in the PSP version :(
---
Unless you call Mega Man "Rockman" kindly quit whining about those of us who still say "Robotnik." Thank you.
#185travlrPosted 12/16/2012 10:04:37 AM
Parasite eve 2 shower scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PP7pIYTgA
#186ReloadPsiPosted 12/16/2012 10:06:12 AM
travlr posted...
Parasite eve 2 shower scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PP7pIYTgA

...I feel a bit stupid for forgetting about that :3 I could've liked Kyle too if he'd been a bit more detailed, he and Aya would've made one dead sexy couple.
---
Unless you call Mega Man "Rockman" kindly quit whining about those of us who still say "Robotnik." Thank you.
#187BlinkWinkelPosted 12/16/2012 10:19:05 AM
necro00 posted...
Spyro the dragon

Brocken_Jr posted...
the blue pikmin

These posts made me lol :D Might as well name a Pokemon while we're at it

Anyways, for me I'd say probably Rikku from FFX.
#188metalmariolordPosted 12/16/2012 10:19:53 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
Not on the art cover but in the game, Playstation games only (PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP and Vita)

For me, probably the Divas/CAWs from WWF Smackdown! (PS1)

You dumb jerks, why you don't feel attracted to REAL women.
After all, there's nothing behind those clothes, if you look below their skirt you're gonna see a black nothing.
---
"Don't complain about your present problems...
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko
#189FusionApexPosted 12/16/2012 10:22:35 AM
Catherine, she's just splendid. And crazy.
#190johnluke728Posted 12/16/2012 10:27:59 AM
I've seen a lot of beautiful females in video games, but have any of them ever turned me on in that way? Not that I recall. XD

I have to admit, I found Din, Shantae, Chun Li, Clair the Gym Leader, and Ada to be pretty darn hot, but my joystick didn't press the Fire button if that's what you're asking, TC? =P
---
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!