This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC has hit a new low, NT should be shunned... DmC demon sex scene

#21PolishCockatielPosted 12/17/2012 1:40:34 PM
Porunga posted...
It makes me laugh, people getting so upset about this.. calling it distasteful and disgusting. The only reason why they are saying that is because they are ugly. If it was the same exact scene with "hot" people, they wouldn't say a word.

Deny it all you want, I know it is true.

i know right?

like how many people complained about the 'distasteful' sex scenes in the witcher? Many people were calling them tasteful and mature despite how graphic they are
#22PendragoonPosted 12/17/2012 1:42:39 PM
SpiritSephiroth posted...
Wtf, they're lliterally pulling Devil May Cry's name through the dirt now. Someone stop this ;_;

I keep hoping the real Dante will force his way into the game, kill the imposter and kick the gamecode into 60fps.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#23DocDeliciousPosted 12/17/2012 1:44:52 PM
KBill posted...
What. It wasn't that bad at all. Apart from her face. I was expecting some gratuitiously naked detailed stuff with all the descriptions. It's just your typical fully clothed no detail scene >_>. Chill out.

Yep. I was expecting tentacles and blood everywhere.
Just two ugly doods doing the dirty.
---
Playing - Far Cry 3, Vanquish, SMT: Persona 3 FES, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Borderlands 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious
#24zyrax2301Posted 12/17/2012 1:47:49 PM(edited)
I expected something a lot worse than this.

Edit: I did find it distasteful and unnecessary but I thought we were in for some hentai-level graphic stuff here.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#25You_Need_A_LifePosted 12/17/2012 1:50:09 PM
*Watches video*

Pre-ordered!
#26OfficeChairPosted 12/17/2012 1:50:25 PM
In terms of the scene being effective characterization for whoever the **** that is, I think it falls flat. With it's fully clothed, doll faced choreography, the scene feel flat and makes you wonder why they even included it in the game. The sexual nature isn't offensive.... the only thing that's offensive is how bad that cutscene was.
---
this topic is ruined
[i really hate classic rock]
#27toadiemanPosted 12/17/2012 1:54:49 PM
Dante got hulk hands. Dante smash!
---
PSN: toadieman
#28greenrick41Posted 12/17/2012 1:59:35 PM
toadieman posted...
Dante got hulk hands. Dante smash!

That's exactly what I was thinking haha!
---
PSN: greenrick41
3DS: 3866-8148-1134
#29OmegaPosted 12/17/2012 2:01:48 PM
Great example of how to kill a struggling franchise.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#30DoukouPosted 12/17/2012 2:03:31 PM
DocDelicious posted...
KBill posted...
What. It wasn't that bad at all. Apart from her face. I was expecting some gratuitiously naked detailed stuff with all the descriptions. It's just your typical fully clothed no detail scene >_>. Chill out.

Yep. I was expecting tentacles and blood everywhere.
Just two ugly doods doing the dirty.

This
---
Don't read this sig.