This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC has hit a new low, NT should be shunned... DmC demon sex scene

#251OtakuGameraPosted 12/18/2012 4:24:57 AM
Red Dead Redemption,
Heavy Rain,
Indigo Prophecy,
Dante's Inferno,
Splatterhouse,
GTA: Lost and Damned.

i've never played an of this but is the sex in those games disgusting? again people are not offended with the sex, i know im not, but looking at that scene just leaves a really bad taste in my soul.

Even the God of War series has more graphic nudity and sexual content than what was in that video.

that sex was hot though
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#252TheRatedR_ViperPosted 12/18/2012 4:26:51 AM
Read my post on Dantes Inferno. It's extremely disturbing and graphic
---
"Did I ever tell you the definition of INSANITY"
#253BaseChouGokuPosted 12/18/2012 4:28:25 AM
TheRatedR_Viper posted...
You're telling me demon sex is probably gross? Who would have predicted that!? And like I said , there's much worse out there. Please never play Silent Hill 2

Why do we need to see gross demon sex. It serves no purpose other than to create controversy and try too hard to be edgy. Its obvious not there to arouse or help sell the game via 'sex sells' marketing. That's whats tasteless and lame about it. Not the actual sex.
#254spectermaster14Posted 12/18/2012 4:29:21 AM(edited)
i've never played an of this but is the sex in those games disgusting? again people are not offended with the sex, i know im not, but looking at that scene just leaves a really bad taste in my soul.

In Dante's Inferno? God damn yes. The others depends on the situation. Do you find saggy old man junk disgusting? Then yes, GTA is disgusting. Models with the emotive range and animation of mannequins awkwardly bumping into each other? Avoid Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy. RD:R's scene is more about showing how willing a soon to be tyrant is to use his subjects, so maybe. Splatterhouse? Nah, Jenn's hot.
#255Talking_MonkeyPosted 12/18/2012 4:30:22 AM
I have the sound cranked up and I keep hitting the replay button. I'm getting sore...
#256ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/18/2012 4:39:03 AM(edited)
I remember when the female bosses in DMC3 were pixels that actually looked hot.

Watching how lilith and poison looked just made me scream out loud in a Samuel L. Jackson voice: "Goddamn, Mundus you boink some ugly ass mother****ers!"
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#257ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/18/2012 4:40:20 AM(edited)
This scene is probably the true definition of pointless....in every.....single....word.

This train wreck of a game just gets better and better with the head on collisions into brick walls of boredom and gratuitous bull****.
Keep it up NT and Capcom.
You're doing a *bang up* job.

:3

---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#258FulvipPosted 12/18/2012 4:39:52 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Fulvip posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
king_gimpy posted...
People consider that...bad? In 2012? Jesus Christ, bunch of prudes.

prudes? They're not offended because there's a sex scene in the game. They're offended because it looks hella gross, the old lady's skin was falling off so it was disturbing as hell, the dialogue and acting sucked, and it's a lame forced scene to appear gritty and cool and throw out shock value to be controversial

There are literally worse things in any of number of games this gen that none of you cried about.

You are grasping at anything in regards to this game so you clowns can **** all over it. It's getting really sad.

And I don't know how you can keep ignoring the amount of nails already in the coffin that this franchise is in.

Oh well, if clown shoes here says so.....

That makes as much sense as the first line of your sig.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, Borderlands 2, Total War 2
#259CarpetfluffPosted 12/18/2012 4:48:21 AM
Every time I see a cut scene from this I think of Shadows of the Damned.
#260TranslatorTomPosted 12/18/2012 4:54:22 AM
It saddens me how eager people are to rip into this game for the stupidest reasons. Is the scene poorly acted? Sure... Is any scene in any Devil May Cry game in existence NOT poorly acted? They all are. They are all B-movie at best, and this "sex" scene (if you can even call it that) is no different.

Still, this scene clearly has a purpose. It isn't just thrown in willy-nilly to be controversial. This scene is obviously foreshadowing the impending impotence of this "powerful" demon. He can't please his lover, and is put off by the interference of the Nephilim. He goes from shaking the walls to shaking in his boots.

Foreshadowing.

Even in high school lit classes they should be teaching you people about that.
---
-Tom