This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC has hit a new low, NT should be shunned... DmC demon sex scene

#271diebuster2Posted 12/18/2012 5:58:32 AM
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
Kenichi34 posted...
While I can't see the link because I'm at work, so far I haven't seen anything about this game (other than Dante's new look) that warrants this much hate. Even the demo was pretty good and felt very DMC to me. And doesn't Capcom APPROVE of these things before NT goes through with it? Seems like there's more hate on NT than on Capcom themselves.

I really wonder how you guys will take it if this game gets good reviews AND sells...

They will probably still deny it and whine about how everyone who likes it is a casual gamer that Capcom is pandering to or some such nonsense.

That's Gamefaq's 101 right there.

yeah, yeah keep digging that hole mate.
---
One does not simply state a reasonable, negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#272DarkBlade81Posted 12/18/2012 5:59:24 AM
Just a stupid and poorly done cut scene, in my humble opinion. Nothing to boycott NT over. If every game with poor cut scenes was pulled, we'd have a microscopic selection of games.
#273DreamGoddess1Posted 12/18/2012 6:00:58 AM
That was... lame. Gross? Go to Walmart, you'll see worse.
---
Spread the joy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
#274killakPosted 12/18/2012 6:02:03 AM
A world with fully english speaking and humanoid looking demons, and you're shocked that someone is having sex with one?

Sometimes it's stunning how many prudes this site has. I'm surprised you're not grossed out by a vagina
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#275ZombiDeadZombiPosted 12/18/2012 6:02:07 AM
diebuster2 posted...
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
Kenichi34 posted...
While I can't see the link because I'm at work, so far I haven't seen anything about this game (other than Dante's new look) that warrants this much hate. Even the demo was pretty good and felt very DMC to me. And doesn't Capcom APPROVE of these things before NT goes through with it? Seems like there's more hate on NT than on Capcom themselves.

I really wonder how you guys will take it if this game gets good reviews AND sells...

They will probably still deny it and whine about how everyone who likes it is a casual gamer that Capcom is pandering to or some such nonsense.

That's Gamefaq's 101 right there.

yeah, yeah keep digging that hole mate.

Wait, what hole am I digging? I just answered the guys question.

Given the history of Gamefaq's and how it operates, the scenario I lined out has a 99.9% probability of coming to pass.
#276BaseChouGokuPosted 12/18/2012 6:06:49 AM(edited)
killak posted...
A world with fully english speaking and humanoid looking demons, and you're shocked that someone is having sex with one?

Sometimes it's stunning how many prudes this site has. I

Once again you miss the point no matter how many times it was explained and beaten over your empty head in this topic
#277sortajanPosted 12/18/2012 6:08:05 AM
so her superpower is that she's a 90 lb woman with the skin of an 800 lb woman?
#278killakPosted 12/18/2012 6:08:46 AM
Once again you miss the point no matter how many times it was explained and beaten over your empty head in this topic

ooh, insults. Does that mean you don't actually have anything to say?

i was responding to the opening post. Point is that NT shouldn't be shunned, and a world where demons are a reality....sex shouldn't be any sort of O.O moment, unless you're a f***ing prude.

Was bioware shunned for it's alien sex?
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#279sortajanPosted 12/18/2012 6:37:59 AM
killak posted...

ooh, insults. Does that mean you don't actually have anything to say?

i was responding to the opening post. Point is that NT shouldn't be shunned, and a world where demons are a reality....sex shouldn't be any sort of O.O moment, unless you're a f***ing prude.

Was bioware shunned for it's alien sex?

wow, they're not kidding.. you really are missing the point.

might want to look up the word gratuitous while you're typing your next post
#280killakPosted 12/18/2012 6:40:23 AM
wow, they're not kidding.. you really are missing the point.

might want to look up the word gratuitous while you're typing your next post

See guys, if you really want to come off as somewhat smarter than I am, or more adventurous or open than I am, you might want to try better responses than "you're really missing the point".....so factual and informative.

And gratuitous? Please, oh god in heaven, tell me you don't think that scene was gratuitous.
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok