This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC has hit a new low, NT should be shunned... DmC demon sex scene

#301Parad0x_Zer0Posted 12/18/2012 9:26:10 AM
I love the "If you don't agree with me, you're wrong and have bad tastes" mentality of those who trash this game. Real cool, guys. Freedom of speech, but only if others share your opinions. I'd laugh, if it weren't so pathetic.

I'll judge this game the old fashioned way. I'll wait until it comes out, and then play the full version. No "professional" reviewers. No silly "player" reviews. Just me and that whole fancy "play it and decide for yourself" mentality I have.
---
"People will think of Frankenstein and they will say 'I can't believe it's not butter.' "
#302VelociPosted 12/18/2012 9:29:47 AM
I really don't see what the big deal is about like 4 seconds of ugly old people having sex, without showing anything explicit anyway. It's not that distasteful at all. By internet standards, that's nothing.

Watch the Basketcase film series, then tell me how distasteful and 'gross' this 'sex scene' was.
#303majin nemesisPosted 12/18/2012 9:33:10 AM
i did see anything special just two ugly people having sex
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#304EzraGenesisPosted 12/18/2012 9:43:22 AM
I really hate GF sometimes. So because I happen to like a game that a vocal group hates, it means I have bad taste? I'm still buying this, along with MGR when that comes out. I don't judge people based on what games they play
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#305OrangeSchweesePosted 12/18/2012 9:48:28 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
They're not prudes, they're just grasping onto any excuse to f***ing whine. God, this forum and site sucks.

Seriously, I actually took time, MY TIME, to stoop down to their level and attempt reasoning with one of them. The sad thing is that they don't believe they are trolling in any way, they are actually convinced that this game is "the worst thing ever". Dumbest fanboys I have ever seen; worse than any other fandom's...
#306RollingCradlePosted 12/18/2012 10:25:42 AM
Demon sex shoulda been way more...violent...then that, methinks.
#307DemonDog666Posted 12/18/2012 10:26:43 AM
_EggplantWizard posted...
How can you call that a sex scene? It's just two ugly people grunting with their clothes on. That's not a sex scene. ...and it's hardly anything to get upset about.
The game is rated M; obviously, some of you can't handle that.

Two ugly people grunting with their clothes on is the reason it's distasteful and disgusting not because it's supposed to be a sex scene.
#308EvilCactusPosted 12/18/2012 10:28:47 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Ok I'm excited for the game... but that grossed me the f*** out. Thanks velvet. I was hungry but now I'm not.

I dont mind sex scenes. God of War has a fair share of them but never this distasteful

God of War the epitome of everything that's wrong gaming today.
---
sig here
#309DemonDog666Posted 12/18/2012 10:29:13 AM
EzraGenesis posted...
I really hate GF sometimes. So because I happen to like a game that a vocal group hates, it means I have bad taste? I'm still buying this, along with MGR when that comes out. I don't judge people based on what games they play

There was a guy on the wiiU boards who only got a handful of games for ps3, FFXIII, FFXIII 2 and one piece something when I asked what other games he liked in hopes of recommend him a decent game he'd actually try after he shot down a bunch of good games with hardly looking into them he mentioned sonic 06...

This game is much the same as FFXIII and sonic 06.
#310DemonDog666Posted 12/18/2012 10:30:00 AM
EvilCactus posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Ok I'm excited for the game... but that grossed me the f*** out. Thanks velvet. I was hungry but now I'm not.

I dont mind sex scenes. God of War has a fair share of them but never this distasteful

God of War the epitome of everything that's wrong gaming today.

No FFXIII and COD are.