This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC has hit a new low, NT should be shunned... DmC demon sex scene

#311OrangeSchweesePosted 12/18/2012 10:33:10 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
No FFXIII and COD are.

13 is only horrible if you grew up playing Square games. I can see how younger gamers would enjoy it. The CoD hate is pretty cliche.
#312dj___rollPosted 12/18/2012 11:07:59 AM
Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nFWZAb9ejPs#!

What a crap distasteful sex scene....

@velvet_hammer
They barely showed anything. Ive seen worse on daytime soaps. Although it did seem unnecessary, it wasn't any worse than god of war's interactive scene. And you can't kill her immediately afterwards to get your money back like in GTA.

Yawn.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#313wstfldPosted 12/18/2012 11:24:50 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Ok I'm excited for the game... but that grossed me the f*** out. Thanks velvet. I was hungry but now I'm not.

I dont mind sex scenes. God of War has a fair share of them but never this distasteful

God of War the epitome of everything that's wrong gaming today.

Gaming today is better than it's ever been.
---
Last Played: Assassin's Creed 3 (8/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Assassin's Creed 3, FIFA 13
#314king_gimpyPosted 12/18/2012 10:22:04 PM
doesn't this game already have the mature rating? Do you honestly have issues with mature content in a mature rated game?

Apparently a lot of people do.
---
A New Messiah, Another Lie
A New Messiah, To Be Denied
#315Stanger5150Posted 12/18/2012 10:27:39 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
guess Kratos proves

God sex > Demon Sex

Best character development ever- he went from banging whores in a ship, to banging Aphrodite while two nymphos watched!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#316mad_hax_manPosted 12/19/2012 3:08:56 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...
They're not prudes, they're just grasping onto any excuse to f***ing whine. God, this forum and site sucks.

Seriously, I actually took time, MY TIME, to stoop down to their level and attempt reasoning with one of them. The sad thing is that they don't believe they are trolling in any way, they are actually convinced that this game is "the worst thing ever". Dumbest fanboys I have ever seen; worse than any other fandom's...

There are plenty of fanatics on both sides. Try bring up any criticisms of DmC and its all "L0Lz. H8rs."

More than the antis, the Pros try to misconstruct the antis argument and argue against a point that nobody made, while dismissing everything as either being but hurt, unable to accept change nit picks.

No one cares that there is swearing in it. The problem is that its in such a forced and painful manner. No one cares that there is sex in the game. We have a problem of having to see Mundus's ugly face while shagging his sagging mistress for no reason other than Tameen is trying to be more clever than he actually is (Heck, even the nudity in Bayonetta had a better reason for being there, even if it was only there to add sex appeal to that game)
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#317SomnusNemorisPosted 12/19/2012 3:51:40 AM
EvilCactus posted...

Then you know f*** all about gaming.
#318TheRatedR_ViperPosted 12/19/2012 11:53:21 PM
EvilCactus posted...

Then you know f*** all about gaming.

LMAO, that was some brutal ownage
---
"Did I ever tell you the definition of INSANITY"
#319velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 12:29:39 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
guess Kratos proves

God sex > Demon Sex

Best character development ever- he went from banging whores in a ship, to banging Aphrodite while two nymphos watched!

I wanna sig this
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#320jubjub360Posted 12/20/2012 12:30:49 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
guess Kratos proves

God sex > Demon Sex

I wanna sig this

You so should. Or else I will.
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg