This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC has hit a new low, NT should be shunned... DmC demon sex scene

#71TexnophilePosted 12/17/2012 6:14:05 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Texnophile posted...
So I can't judge a game based on the many terrible cutscenes we've seen,the horrible dialogue we've heard, and the boring combat from the demo?

This sounds like a completely fair and unbiased opinion by someone who probably wasn't a fan of the old DMC games and therefore has no impossible standard to hold this game to.

By all standards this game sucks. I'll even admit the old DMC series was really hit (1+3) and miss(2+4). Too bad this game is an entire miss on every possible level.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#72OrangeSchweesePosted 12/17/2012 6:18:04 PM
Texnophile posted...
By all standards this game sucks. I'll even admit the old DMC series was really hit (1+3) and miss(2+4). Too bad this game is an entire miss on every possible level.

Fair enough, but it doesn't seem as bad as some people are making it out to be, from what I've heard.
#73Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/17/2012 6:25:24 PM
What's this!? Demons being ugly, doing naughty things and not being all clean and respectful like PG movies have me believe!? I thought that demons are supposed to be all cool and edgy like Twilight vampires /sarcasm
#74SieKensouPosted 12/17/2012 6:25:58 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Texnophile posted...

Fair enough, but it doesn't seem as bad as some people are making it out to be, from what I've heard.

what you've heard..... what have you seen?

i was never paying attention to this until someone got me to watch a particular video showing various things about this game and i found it really horrid....

included gameplay, included glitches, and then included comparisons with previous...
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#75OrangeSchweesePosted 12/17/2012 6:33:26 PM
Someone made a topic about the demo and the consensus was that it was good.
#76TexnophilePosted 12/17/2012 6:35:43 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...

Because gamers standards are low.

General consensus means nothing when this game is clearly trash for anyone who doesn't have horibble taste.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#77TexnophilePosted 12/17/2012 6:36:17 PM
*Horrible.

Can't edit
---
#78Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/17/2012 6:36:49 PM
Texnophile posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...

General consensus means nothing when this game is clearly trash for anyone who doesn't have horibble taste.

Well if only a minority can see it then how can it be "clearly" trash? Derp
#79TexnophilePosted 12/17/2012 6:38:10 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Texnophile posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...

General consensus means nothing when this game is clearly trash for anyone who doesn't have horrible taste.

Well if only a minority can see it then how can it be "clearly" trash? Derp

I see you fail at reading.
---
#80OrangeSchweesePosted 12/17/2012 6:45:33 PM(edited)
I'm going to take the opinions of some polite people who casually mentioned that they enjoyed the demo over someone who militantly hates the game and insists that they know better than everyone else. No offense.