This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Re: The last game of the year

#1carsaucePosted 12/17/2012 1:08:22 PM(edited)
Ok...so I could not help it and once again traded in some game for the at least one more game, and that game is Hitman Absolution, I heard mixed info about how horrible and hot great this is, but I enjoy Hitman and I been waiting for a next..and well not current gen version of this game, so that's it for this year.

!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2toadiemanPosted 12/17/2012 1:10:08 PM
Happy Festivus
---
PSN: toadieman
#3carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 1:10:38 PM
Happy Festivus

Same to you buddy!, make sure you use that Pole!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 5:58:44 PM
So I'm about to pop this baby in, but is there anything I need to know, also I'm a gamer who enjoys story, Is this game worth it for the story?
---
#5art_of_the_killPosted 12/17/2012 6:07:07 PM
You probably won't like it If you you wanted it to be like the previous titles. You still carry out assassinations, but they don't make up the entire game like they used to.

I've played every game in the series and I think it's pretty good. Definitely some pretty huge flaws, but still a decent game.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#6carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 6:11:53 PM
Nah I'm ok with change by now, I loved the previous games, I just enjoy 47's style and story and the things he does=) I heard this game is really hard, also I am goin to play on easy , since I want to enjoy this game, I did enjoy Silent Asssassin so much though, have not played it in a while and Blood Money is currently on my PC, but its time I play the game I been wishing for since PS3 debut=) so yea , ready to do this!
---
#7art_of_the_killPosted 12/17/2012 6:33:57 PM
It's not that hard. There are five difficulty settings. You should be fine on Normal.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.