This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lightning New look.LR:FFXIIII(She looks BA)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Lightning New look.LR:FFXIIII(She looks BA)
4 years ago#51
TheSpectre posted...
Here's a question, will the game be mediocre at best and still sell a bazillion copies just because its FF?

Doubt it, I think people learned their lesson after FFXIII, just look at the sales of XIII-2.
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"
4 years ago#52
keatonisballin posted...
Nice. Now if the game play wont be pure crap? We'll see.

Its MUltiplat and SquareFailnix is selling their soul to the console where they sell like 3 copies.
This game will be low quality in every aspect except graphics in the PS3 Version.
4 years ago#53
finally a non ignorant person who doesnt hate on ff because its popular and better than 90% of the trash released today. thank god.
4 years ago#54
damnit, SE, ever hear of subtlety? You had a good thing with 13's style, but youre screwing it up!
4 years ago#55
Picture quality kinda sucks. But from what I see it's radically different from her previous looks, I dunno how I feel about that.
4 years ago#56
finally a non ignorant person who doesnt hate on ff because its popular and better than 90% of the trash released today. thank god.

that doesnt make sense lol
and you hate ff7 because is waaay more popular than ff13 :o
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
4 years ago#57
I actually liked XIII's designs (minus Hope). Just what the hell is this crap? Awful.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Lightning New look.LR:FFXIIII(She looks BA)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived