This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

December 21st #osceasefire

#251majin nemesisPosted 12/21/2012 2:55:55 AM
PopSmore posted...
did you watch the video majin? the guy is a terrible actor

he's also associated with DC comics and in his real life, total flamer and no kids at all

denial much?
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#252PopSmorePosted 12/21/2012 3:02:24 AM
Victoria Soto's RIP facebook page was also created on december 10th, Sandy hook shooting happened on the 14th. Gee I wonder how that happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyJ0Nl5lpOg
---
kemikalz.net
#253SomnusNemorisPosted 12/21/2012 3:17:32 AM
Two things:

Guns are for skinny-fat, non-lifting beta foreveraloners

Greer. Banned. Sw00t!
#254majin nemesisPosted 12/21/2012 3:32:29 AM
PopSmore posted...
Victoria Soto's RIP facebook page was also created on december 10th, Sandy hook shooting happened on the 14th. Gee I wonder how that happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyJ0Nl5lpOg

just so you know you can change the name of the facebook page after it's created so that means nothing, you and those people that say Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax are just in denial because your brains just can't accept that s*** happens and we live in a crapsack world
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
#255SomnusNemorisPosted 12/21/2012 3:40:37 AM
majin nemesis posted...
just so you know you can change the name of the facebook page after it's created so that means nothing, you and those people that say Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax are just in denial because your brains just can't accept that s*** happens and we live in a crapsack world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=urrRcgB581w
#256_EggplantWizardPosted 12/21/2012 3:44:38 AM
majin nemesis posted...
MasterVading posted...
_EggplantWizard posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...
Yeah I'm pro gun control. There's no reason that I can see that a civilian needs an AR-15.

This is from a previous post that I made: "The 2nd amendment is there to keep a tyrannical government from enslaving American citizens. The founding fathers were smart to add it to the constitution."

There's your reason. Like it or not, guns are power. ...and as our government gains more and more power, so, too, should the country's citizens.

Truth!
_

when was the last time the government randomly shoot 20 kids while they were at school?

I don't know the date or time. ...but it has probably happened overseas in some small village full of dark-skinned people.
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, though. Are you saying that it could never happen?
---
Currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Hagane, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#257MagicManGregPosted 12/21/2012 3:44:43 AM
I'm giving up Pro Evolution Soccer for today as well, in tribute to that one guy in Africa that died on the pitch.

****ing ridiculous idea. Actually annoyed people are that stupid to buy into this crap.
#258majin nemesisPosted 12/21/2012 3:55:33 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
majin nemesis posted...

so?
when my mother's father died and we knew that he was going to die soon since he was really sick she almost collapsed and yet at the funeral, which was the next day, she was able to smile and even laugh a little even if she was really really sad
---
#259_EggplantWizardPosted 12/21/2012 4:04:48 AM
majin nemesis posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...
majin nemesis posted...

so?
when my mother's father died and we knew that he was going to die soon since he was really sick she almost collapsed and yet at the funeral, which was the next day, she was able to smile and even laugh a little even if she was really really sad

When your mother's father died, that followed the natural order of things. You were prepared. When a father's child is abruptly taken from him by violence, that does not follow the natural order of things. ...it should be utterly devastating. That man in the video did not look devastated. It looked like he was acting.
---
Currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Hagane, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#260majin nemesisPosted 12/21/2012 4:21:20 AM
_EggplantWizard posted...
majin nemesis posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...
majin nemesis posted...

so?

When your mother's father died, that followed the natural order of things. You were prepared. When a father's child is abruptly taken from him by violence, that does not follow the natural order of things. ...it should be utterly devastating. That man in the video did not look devastated. It looked like he was acting.

people react to pain in different ways some people don't like show they are in pain
---