This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

December 21st #osceasefire

#291theshovellerPosted 12/21/2012 10:41:23 AM
hockeybub89 posted...
I should buy a FPS and a gun today. Not to disrespect the tragedy, but because people need to focus on the real issue.

Mental health, right? Please say I'm right, and you're not formulating some as-yet-unthought-of fourth theory.
#292hockeybub89Posted 12/21/2012 10:48:08 AM(edited)
theshoveller posted...
hockeybub89 posted...
I should buy a FPS and a gun today. Not to disrespect the tragedy, but because people need to focus on the real issue.

Mental health, right? Please say I'm right, and you're not formulating some as-yet-unthought-of fourth theory.

Yes. Say in theory thay you could go back and take those gund and games out of the equation. You still have a mentally ill man with violent tendencies and a neglectful, doomsday fearing mother. Sadly, the country would rather settle for stupidly simple and naive "solutions".
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
#293PopSmorePosted 12/21/2012 10:46:28 AM
when you try to tell people that sandy hook shooting was fake and that no children died, it's unbelievable as if it's like people want those children to be dead .. what has this world come to, really?
---
kemikalz.net
#294KenauePosted 12/21/2012 11:15:13 AM
Well. Here's what I'll do...I'll play some Black Ops 2, then I'll play some Far Cry 3....Then I'm going to go have a nerf war with friends.
---
A New Era Begins
Goodbye Sunbelt! Hello CUSA!
#295Shadow CloudPosted 12/21/2012 4:46:45 PM
Today I...

*Filled out paper work for my Beretta PX4 Storm .45 ACP
*Received my HP 20 rounds ACP
*Watched Jack Reacher
*Plan on playing RE6 and possibly AC3
#296TimcatgtPosted 12/21/2012 5:16:07 PM
21st December has passed in my country, that means I am still alive, the only games I had been playing was Minecraft and Gran Turismo 5.
---
1 year anniversary of my PS3 arriving at the 21/12/2012!
#297mogar002Posted 12/21/2012 5:19:16 PM
Timcatgt posted...
21st December has passed in my country, that means I am still alive, the only games I had been playing was Minecraft and Gran Turismo 5.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0mkqlzp7MWw/UE08ylMzc4I/AAAAAAAAAKo/nhIcqsHqpaE/s1600/7796_700.jpg
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#298SomnusNemorisPosted 12/22/2012 2:37:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#299SomnusNemorisPosted 12/22/2012 2:38:54 AM
Rights end when they infringe on others. Having death tools lying around, most certainly does that, as seen with the countless accidental deaths of kids by discovered arsenals for a start.

Also, having a ban on guns does not remove the rights from the citizens and pass on control to the government and other 1984 boogieman bollocks. We don't have them in the UK, and our government certainly doesn't control us. That goes for the whole free healthcare argument, but that's another debate.

I stand by my comment earlier... needing a gun to feel safe and like a big man is lunacy.

Also, that archaic piece of trash document needs a massive overhaul.

brb living my life based on a document long before my great great great grandfather's lifetime.
brb I need this massive collection of guns that I'm showing off because it's my right! YEEEE HAWWWW! MURR-CURR!!
brb brb
#300Master AlienPosted 12/22/2012 3:50:37 AM
Havent read everything thats been posted but thought id throw this in here as food for thought. In Canada they have less stringy gun laws and far more more guns per capita than the US and at one point in the near past, had the most per capita in the world (could still be #1 but I haven't checked the stats). If guns are the problem, and not the society we live in why isn't Canada a warzone?
Banning things is not the answer, all you are doing is taking x object out of the hands of law abiding citizens, criminals will always be able to find said items. Be it alcohol (prohibition), drugs, or firearms.