This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

December 21st #osceasefire

#311hyperskate65Posted 12/22/2012 10:39:00 AM
Didn't play any games yesterday actually.
Wouldn't have played a shooter anyway, and didn't about this.

But still.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#312GunzleaderPosted 12/22/2012 10:42:21 AM
i played farcry 3 lets just say lanza died alot!
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#313Evel138Posted 12/22/2012 10:43:26 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Chad, you know you love me too :D

Fine......I'll admit it........though I don't know why ;-)

Maybe its that I see potential...... potential in you.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=evel138#/d5g9oo0
#314_EggplantWizardPosted 12/22/2012 11:25:24 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Rights end when they infringe on others. Having death tools lying around, most certainly does that, as seen with the countless accidental deaths of kids by discovered arsenals for a start.

Also, having a ban on guns does not remove the rights from the citizens and pass on control to the government and other 1984 boogieman bollocks. We don't have them in the UK, and our government certainly doesn't control us. That goes for the whole free healthcare argument, but that's another debate.

I stand by my comment earlier... needing a gun to feel safe and like a big man is lunacy.

Also, that archaic piece of trash document needs a massive overhaul.

brb living my life based on a document long before my great great great grandfather's lifetime.
brb I need this massive collection of guns that I'm showing off because it's my right! YEEEE HAWWWW! MURR-CURR!!
brb brb

I'm just going to post my reply from earlier. ...seeing how people like you just don't seem to get it.
The Constitution and The Bill of Rights are legit. The ideas brought forth in those documents are timeless. Yes, things have changed; we're living in a future that our forefathers could never have imagined. ...but that doesn't make their ideas any less viable.
Just because something is old, that doesn't mean it's useless.

---
Currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Hagane, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#315ShineboxerPosted 12/22/2012 11:28:18 AM
I went to the gun range yesterday, it's seriously on the other side of a hill from where I live.
#316Evel138Posted 12/22/2012 11:50:04 AM
I missed the " Rights end when they infringe on others" post. This is true in a sense, but I'd bet the house he means it in an entirely different context.

You know, THIS country was founded on a simple idea, that man has the right.....not by the king.....or the state.....or the government......but by his creator and nature itself.....man has the natural right to his life, his liberty and his own individual pursuit of happiness. So again, in a sense the above holds true and we've tried to intact laws that strike a balance in not infringing upon the individual while at the same time that individual infringing upon others same rights.

As to what I feel he most certainly means: you don't have the right to take away my God given right to arm myself, just so it makes you feel better or more (imaginary) safe.

I'm not a smoker....I don't smoke, but that's why things such as smoking bans infuriate me. You mean on private property, people can't use a legal product.....under the guise its for the non-smokers protection? Non-smokers....go the ***** somewhere else to eat or drink.

I'd say, for many reasons ( most notably of which- the progressive movement of the last 100 years) around half of my countrymen now buy into the collectivist philosophy....which troubles me.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=evel138#/d5g9oo0
#317SomnusNemorisPosted 12/22/2012 12:08:23 PM
Don't want you to think I'm blanking that post, mate, but I'm on my break and have little time between now and 5 tomorrow. Will read and reply then.