This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long

User Info: KrKABUT0

KrKABUT0
4 years ago#1
I got a PS3 recently and a bunch of games. The only games I've enjoyed are UMvC3 and Black Ops 2. I can't seem to get into any other game and get bored with them in less than a week. So far I've tried

-Uncharted 3
-Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
-SFxT
-SSFIV
-GTA IV
-Arkham City
-Far Cry 3
-Skyrim
-Prototype
-DMC4
-MGS4
-DBZ Raging Blast 2

I would really like some help. I want to enjoy video games. I would prefer a good TPS with active online or a good free roam game with active online.
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#2
try final fantasy xiii-2. dont worry about ppl hating on it, ppl like bioshock and it sux. ppl are weird. i got 100 hours out of it and it only costs 10 bucks.

User Info: kloud 11

kloud 11
4 years ago#3
Demons Souls
Dark Souls
Dragons Dogma

thank me later

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#4
Try Starhawk for online urgers. or PSN Free Realms.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#5
Retroxgamer0 posted...
try final fantasy xiii-2. dont worry about ppl hating on it, ppl like bioshock and it sux. ppl are weird. i got 100 hours out of it and it only costs 10 bucks.

... the hell did I just read?
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg

User Info: Texnophile

Texnophile
4 years ago#6
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Might as well ask him to play FF13, RE6, Ninja Gaiden 3, DmC demo, CoD, and Dragon Age 2 if you are going to recommend terrible games.
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor

User Info: kloud 11

kloud 11
4 years ago#7
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

You should try Final Fantasy XIII-2, and don't worry about people hating on it. People like Bioshock and I think it sucks -- people are weird. I got 100 hours out of FFXIII-2 and it only cost me $10.

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#8
kloud 11 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

You should try Final Fantasy XIII-2, and don't worry about people hating on it. People like Bioshock and I think it sucks -- people are weird. I got 100 hours out of FFXIII-2 and it only cost me $10.

I.... I don't understand... how could someone recommend a s*** game to a decent one...?
I gotta sit down...
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#9
kloud 11 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

this

User Info: Marnex15

Marnex15
4 years ago#10
jubjub360 posted...
kloud 11 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

I.... I don't understand... how could someone recommend a s*** game to a decent one...?
I gotta sit down...

You're on the PS3 board. It's a common thing to do in here.
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived