This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long
3 years ago#1
I got a PS3 recently and a bunch of games. The only games I've enjoyed are UMvC3 and Black Ops 2. I can't seem to get into any other game and get bored with them in less than a week. So far I've tried

-Uncharted 3
-Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
-SFxT
-SSFIV
-GTA IV
-Arkham City
-Far Cry 3
-Skyrim
-Prototype
-DMC4
-MGS4
-DBZ Raging Blast 2

I would really like some help. I want to enjoy video games. I would prefer a good TPS with active online or a good free roam game with active online.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
3 years ago#2
try final fantasy xiii-2. dont worry about ppl hating on it, ppl like bioshock and it sux. ppl are weird. i got 100 hours out of it and it only costs 10 bucks.
3 years ago#3
Demons Souls
Dark Souls
Dragons Dogma

thank me later
3 years ago#4
Try Starhawk for online urgers. or PSN Free Realms.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
3 years ago#5
Retroxgamer0 posted...
try final fantasy xiii-2. dont worry about ppl hating on it, ppl like bioshock and it sux. ppl are weird. i got 100 hours out of it and it only costs 10 bucks.

... the hell did I just read?
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
3 years ago#6
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Might as well ask him to play FF13, RE6, Ninja Gaiden 3, DmC demo, CoD, and Dragon Age 2 if you are going to recommend terrible games.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
3 years ago#7
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

You should try Final Fantasy XIII-2, and don't worry about people hating on it. People like Bioshock and I think it sucks -- people are weird. I got 100 hours out of FFXIII-2 and it only cost me $10.
3 years ago#8
kloud 11 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

You should try Final Fantasy XIII-2, and don't worry about people hating on it. People like Bioshock and I think it sucks -- people are weird. I got 100 hours out of FFXIII-2 and it only cost me $10.

I.... I don't understand... how could someone recommend a s*** game to a decent one...?
I gotta sit down...
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
3 years ago#9
kloud 11 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

this
3 years ago#10
jubjub360 posted...
kloud 11 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

I.... I don't understand... how could someone recommend a s*** game to a decent one...?
I gotta sit down...

You're on the PS3 board. It's a common thing to do in here.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived