This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two Worlds 2 Velvet Edition for $5 on the store for PS+

#11JRS511Posted 12/19/2012 8:24:16 PM
xxcheexx posted...
Hmm I thought it did include all dlc O_o Even if it doesn't, for $5 this is a great deal.

I'm pretty sure it does. I just downloaded and it added the Tower dlc along with it. I think multiplayer was added too.
---
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"
#12TiljackPosted 12/19/2012 11:14:47 PM
It has the tower defense game DLC added and it looks like the expansion content is included in the initial download of the GOTY edition.

But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to actually USE that tower defense DLC. Anyone else have any idea how?
#13TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/19/2012 11:21:26 PM
Very worth it. It gets a lot of flak, but for $5 it is a steal. So much content.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#14kel25Posted 12/20/2012 2:43:02 AM
servb0ts posted...
Games still Glitchy as Hell. impossible to platinum

Looks at platinum list. It looks like I have an impossible to get platinum.
#15NintendologicalPosted 12/20/2012 3:01:31 AM
Two Worlds is a great game. It has a somewhat unique weapon and magic system. You can actually recycle enemy weapons or weapons you no longer use, and turn them into resources to forge new weapons and repair weapons already in your position. Instead of unlocking a spell from a skill tree, as is the case in most WRPGs, you actually create spells via a card system. The graphics are impressive, especially given the age of the game. The landscapes are amazing and the character models are solid. The only drawback to the game is that the story is nothing special. For $5, you won't be disappointed. I am currently playing through the game on my Mac.
---
Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#16Zack_Attackv1Posted 12/20/2012 3:08:24 AM
...in the ninth circle of hell.
---
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug
#17Peltar94Posted 12/20/2012 3:36:22 AM
Tiljack posted...
It has the tower defense game DLC added and it looks like the expansion content is included in the initial download of the GOTY edition.

But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to actually USE that tower defense DLC. Anyone else have any idea how?

I doubt they fixed it, I haven't checked in a while. The defense DLC apparently doesn't work on the US version, at least with the digital version.