This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ppl who dislike the ff13 games just refuse to accept change

#41theshovellerPosted 12/19/2012 11:03:07 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Dissidia is the worst thing to carry the FF name.
It's even worse than X-2.
How anyone can enjoy that piece of garbage is beyond me.

Isn't it a big fighting game-thing like Ehrgeiz was, or whatever it was called?
#42Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 11:04:03 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
dissidia is amazing, kingdom hearts is carrying the 3ds, crisis core is psp's best game. ff11 started the mmorpg genre and WoW pays hommage to it. ff13 and 13-2 are both amazing in their own right. thats too bad to hear that you gave up before even trying.

Everquest inspired WoW, not FF XI. I agree with you on Dissida. The 3DS has a lot more to offer than just KH. Crisis Core being "the best" is your opinion. You're trolling, right?

absolutely not i was trying to prove that square enix is pretty dominant across multiple different consoles from pc to home console to portable, because someone said square enix is "dead" this is just ignorance. no they arent. why doesnt anyone run around saying nintendo is dead? fanboyism im tellin you..nostalgia and fanboyism.
#43OrangeSchweesePosted 12/19/2012 11:04:21 AM
kupo1705 posted...

You not liking it =\= it being objectively bad.
#44z827Posted 12/19/2012 11:06:09 AM
kupo1705 posted...

Lulz , saying that Dissidia is crap is just pure fandom - it's actually a decent game , 'xcept that they didn't actually manage to properly bring out the personalities of the characters properly.
---
Char Aznable : "A Mobile Suit's performance does not decide a battle's outcome!"
#45DW2189Posted 12/19/2012 11:06:38 AM
I can accept change, if done right.
---
Black FC: 4083-6888-2587
#46Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 11:06:41 AM
It takes like 5 seconds to fill the whole bar, and then you have to watch them use 6 attacks until you it starts filling again.

Paradigms shifts is the only thing you can do.
You can't control your party members.
All you can do is tell them to focus on healing, attacking, or something else.
That's all, no control whatsoever.

firstly, paradigm shifts refresh your atb gauge in both ff13 games. secondly you have control over your lead character, as well as the ability to switch leaders, while your partners are AI controlled. this has been happening in multiple final fantasy games, why do you choose this one to insult?
#47pokemon_45_79_1Posted 12/19/2012 11:07:54 AM
Oh look the defender is back again tc you are trying to hard why are you wasting everyones time with another topic on this.

The game is bad get over it and move on.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#48nightstalker92Posted 12/19/2012 11:09:20 AM
Ah the modernization argument. Reminds me of the arguments over Socom 4 just months before the game died, the studio was disbanded, etc.
#49Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 11:09:33 AM
userfrigginame posted...
I don't dislike FFXIII, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I might before it came out. It was great, but the explorable world was void of any human life, and all the side missions were "just find a monster and kill it." The venues were nice, but it just felt empty, especially compared to the just previous game in the series: XII.

i recommend ff13-2 which fixes both of your gripes. no game is perfect, its not without its flaws, but niether of these flaws are present in the sequel (which i feel is quite a bit superior to 13)
#50z827Posted 12/19/2012 11:10:07 AM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
Oh look the defender is back again tc you are trying to hard why are you wasting everyones time with another topic on this.

The game is bad get over it and move on.

Lulz , TC thinks everyone is an old fogey whom can't accept change.
---
Char Aznable : "A Mobile Suit's performance does not decide a battle's outcome!"