This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HYPERDEMONTION NEPTUNIA VICTORY who's buying?

#51MyEvilTwin7Posted 12/22/2012 11:35:49 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
servb0ts posted...
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
I'm not buying unfunny pedo bait.

Have you even played the demo? By this typical bandwagon response I can tell you haven't.

I played the first game for awhile. All it proved was that the game isn't funny at all and I don't get aroused by children.

Yup, he hasnt.

Then again, let him go back to playing games like Skyrim that encourages bestiality with the furries, Or ME and the Lizard on Human action. Or staring at Kratos' mostly naked body for hours at a time. or creeping the new 16 year old Lara Croft. Or even Tales of Grace F's blatant butt buddyness of of Asbel and Richard >.>

Playing a game that stars girls just must be too much for him.

Incidentally, first day pre-ordered the crap out of this haha.

Don't defend pedophilia like it's the same as being homosexual.
---
Do not go here : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/233-star-trek?action=addfav
#52RPG maniac87Posted 12/22/2012 11:50:28 AM
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
Motsu posted...
*Came in expecting hate, leaving undisappointed in gamefaqs obvious vocal hate majority to these games*

How can you expect a game that sexualizes children to NOT be hated by some people?

This. It will always be hated, just like Mass Effect is hated because a large portion of its fanbase are bestiality practitioners.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#53Godly_GoofPosted 12/22/2012 11:55:01 AM
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
servb0ts posted...
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
I'm not buying unfunny pedo bait.

Have you even played the demo? By this typical bandwagon response I can tell you haven't.

I played the first game for awhile. All it proved was that the game isn't funny at all and I don't get aroused by children.

Yup, he hasnt.

Then again, let him go back to playing games like Skyrim that encourages bestiality with the furries, Or ME and the Lizard on Human action. Or staring at Kratos' mostly naked body for hours at a time. or creeping the new 16 year old Lara Croft. Or even Tales of Grace F's blatant butt buddyness of of Asbel and Richard >.>

Playing a game that stars girls just must be too much for him.

Incidentally, first day pre-ordered the crap out of this haha.

Don't defend pedophilia like it's the same as being homosexual.

Well...... If we want to start splitting hairs Im pretty sure I could make quite the case for it. Though I thought the whole bestiality was the bigger standout of my post there.

Not to mention aside from simply how they look I challenge you to find a true "pedophile" moment in the game that doesnt involve CFW Trick since thats his whole angle and why you are trying to cold blooded murder him :/
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#54RPG maniac87Posted 12/22/2012 12:06:33 PM
No response? Maybe he's getting some exercise with his dog.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#55hijokaidenPosted 12/22/2012 12:13:28 PM
No way I am buying such junk.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#56SightoPosted 12/22/2012 12:15:39 PM
hijokaiden posted...
No way I am buying such junk.

The game is doing something right if it's turning away people that write like this.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#57PHEEliNUXPosted 12/23/2012 3:39:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]