This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free copy of Infamous 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Free copy of Infamous 2
4 years ago#1
Seriously. I've got an unopened copy of Infamous 2, and it's free to a good home. So, to see who is most deserving/if anyone would like it, write me a short reply (in the topic, no need for PM's) and i'll pick the winner in a bit.

Heartwarming stories, hilarity, whatevs. Just make a good case as to why you'd like it and I'll consider you. Happy holidays and best of luck.
"It's not until you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."
GT: A Gentle Midget
4 years ago#2
me I love cole and infamous 1 never played 2... never have 2 kids before your 20 hurts the wallet.. I suck at these kind of things.. what you wanna hear?
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
4 years ago#3
MEEEEEEEEE jk
GT: ajwmawesome - Now playing: 007 Legends, Minecraft 360.
(>^_^)> http://conduitwii.boards.net <(^_^<) Don't be a nub. ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///
4 years ago#4
velvet_hammer posted...
me I love cole and infamous 1 never played 2... never have 2 kids before your 20 hurts the wallet.. I suck at these kind of things.. what you wanna hear?

Oh man, two kids huh? What ages? I just had a daughter a month and a half ago, now I'm cutting down on gaming time... :(
"It's not until you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."
GT: A Gentle Midget
4 years ago#5
HuggieBear posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Oh man, two kids huh? What ages? I just had a daughter a month and a half ago, now I'm cutting down on gaming time... :(

daughters are 8 wanted boys but now wouldnt change them for anything
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
4 years ago#6
I have it on PS+, but my harddrive does not have enough space for me to put it on there. woe is me! *SOBBBBB* *CRYYYY* :'[
PSN: x-Spliph-x
4 years ago#7
I would like it so I can give my brother a Christmas present.
And now for something completely the same.
4 years ago#8
Find some way to verify that the guy has kids and give it to him if he's being truthful. That's my vote.
MGO (EU): Envirasu [Dream Cats]
4 years ago#9
Envirasu posted...
Find some way to verify that the guy has kids and give it to him if he's being truthful. That's my vote.

lol why would I lie about that? maybe in 4 years or 5 years they can play it as well.. they would be 13 seems good age for this type of game
4 years ago#10
I want free game
I'm a fan of every console
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Free copy of Infamous 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived