This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free copy of Infamous 2

#1HuggieBearPosted 12/23/2012 8:14:12 PM
Seriously. I've got an unopened copy of Infamous 2, and it's free to a good home. So, to see who is most deserving/if anyone would like it, write me a short reply (in the topic, no need for PM's) and i'll pick the winner in a bit.

Heartwarming stories, hilarity, whatevs. Just make a good case as to why you'd like it and I'll consider you. Happy holidays and best of luck.
---
"It's not until you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."
GT: A Gentle Midget
#2velvet_hammerPosted 12/23/2012 8:16:50 PM(edited)
me I love cole and infamous 1 never played 2... never have 2 kids before your 20 hurts the wallet.. I suck at these kind of things.. what you wanna hear?
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#3Aiden-OJPosted 12/23/2012 8:17:40 PM
MEEEEEEEEE jk
---
GT: ajwmawesome - Now playing: 007 Legends, Minecraft 360.
(>^_^)> http://conduitwii.boards.net <(^_^<) Don't be a nub. ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///
#4HuggieBear(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 8:18:28 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
me I love cole and infamous 1 never played 2... never have 2 kids before your 20 hurts the wallet.. I suck at these kind of things.. what you wanna hear?

Oh man, two kids huh? What ages? I just had a daughter a month and a half ago, now I'm cutting down on gaming time... :(
---
"It's not until you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."
GT: A Gentle Midget
#5velvet_hammerPosted 12/23/2012 8:19:23 PM
HuggieBear posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Oh man, two kids huh? What ages? I just had a daughter a month and a half ago, now I'm cutting down on gaming time... :(

daughters are 8 wanted boys but now wouldnt change them for anything
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#6MisterSpliffPosted 12/23/2012 8:21:35 PM
I have it on PS+, but my harddrive does not have enough space for me to put it on there. woe is me! *SOBBBBB* *CRYYYY* :'[
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x
#7lostnumberwarPosted 12/23/2012 8:22:30 PM
I would like it so I can give my brother a Christmas present.
---
And now for something completely the same.
#8LaevantPosted 12/23/2012 8:25:18 PM
Find some way to verify that the guy has kids and give it to him if he's being truthful. That's my vote.
---
MGO (EU): Envirasu [Dream Cats]
#9velvet_hammerPosted 12/23/2012 8:27:00 PM
Envirasu posted...
Find some way to verify that the guy has kids and give it to him if he's being truthful. That's my vote.

lol why would I lie about that? maybe in 4 years or 5 years they can play it as well.. they would be 13 seems good age for this type of game
---
#10AllConsoleLoverPosted 12/23/2012 8:28:09 PM
I want free game
---
I'm a fan of every console