This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free copy of Infamous 2

#141joblessloserPosted 12/24/2012 7:13:31 PM
HuggieBear posted...
archizzy posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
If you feel like they are reputable and that it would go to a good cause in some way then go for it. Better than giving it to some random on the internet that can make up any story they want.

I have given away a number of games to people on this site.

However I never make a topic and ask people to give reasons. I simply pick out people in other topics talking about a game they really want or on that games board and I message them and offer it to them.

Usually it is names I am familiar with and have seen around the boards a lot and are known to be pretty good posters. I find this to be a better way of picking out someone. (Nothing against the TC's approach)

This is actually a great way of approaching it, my only regret is that I am not a very frequent poster/contributer/visitor of this board (which I have to admit is an awesome board); so I lack the familiarity with people, and thought I'd just take a stab in the dark. :/

You should post here more then. Need a hug, huggie bear?
#142YoshiMan123Posted 12/24/2012 7:31:13 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
archizzy posted...
This is actually a great way of approaching it, my only regret is that I am not a very frequent poster/contributer/visitor of this board (which I have to admit is an awesome board); so I lack the familiarity with people, and thought I'd just take a stab in the dark. :/

Nothing wrong with taking a chance. I still think it is a very nice thing but unfortunately this board has a ton of people whose sole purpose is to derail topics and make fun of everything no matter how serious.

As you can see this topic turned ugly quickly which is quite normal and regular on this site. Again though I don't take issue with you trying.

yup exactly what happened.. I just wanted the truth out there they can take it or leave it.. site is pretty pathetic with tons of nobody's with nothing to do but waste there time and others..

You do realize you're insulting yourself, right?
---
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone."
PSN: YoshiMan123 - Survivor of the ApocalyPS3 and CollaPS3
#143Miz_iTz_BackPosted 12/24/2012 7:34:02 PM
Yall broke lmao
---
Opps not dead yet. :) try harder.
#144velvet_hammerPosted 12/24/2012 7:35:26 PM
YoshiMan123 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
archizzy posted...

Nothing wrong with taking a chance. I still think it is a very nice thing but unfortunately this board has a ton of people whose sole purpose is to derail topics and make fun of everything no matter how serious.

As you can see this topic turned ugly quickly which is quite normal and regular on this site. Again though I don't take issue with you trying.

yup exactly what happened.. I just wanted the truth out there they can take it or leave it.. site is pretty pathetic with tons of nobody's with nothing to do but waste there time and others..

your trolling didnt work yesterday and its not working today.. get a new act
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#145YoshiMan123Posted 12/25/2012 8:46:09 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
YoshiMan123 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
archizzy posted...

your trolling didnt work yesterday and its not working today.. get a new act

Then why do you keep responding when you said this topic was over?
---
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone."
PSN: YoshiMan123 - Survivor of the ApocalyPS3 and CollaPS3
#146HuggieBear(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 9:33:32 AM
Miz_iTz_Back posted...
Yall broke lmao

Ha! Hilarious..

I wouldn't call people wanting a free game broke, just trying to capitilize on the opportunity. But your comment was funny regardless.
---
"It's not until you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."
GT: A Gentle Midget
#147DrkLrdViper666Posted 12/27/2012 2:26:22 AM
HuggieBear posted...
Seriously. I've got an unopened copy of Infamous 2, and it's free to a good home. So, to see who is most deserving/if anyone would like it, write me a short reply (in the topic, no need for PM's) and i'll pick the winner in a bit.

Heartwarming stories, hilarity, whatevs. Just make a good case as to why you'd like it and I'll consider you. Happy holidays and best of luck.

I just got a brand new old 320gb slim ps3 for my birthday (12/18/64!) &
Christmas combined this year!!!
I've Never EVER had a PS3 before, as this is my very first ps3!!!
So, I've waited patiently for one, but EVERYTHING in this world
has prevented me from getting one, until NOW!!!
We found a deal on this w/ the MOVE controller & PS3
eye camera also!!

I only have Assassin's Creed 2 & God Of War 3 now,
I sure would love some more PS3 games!!! ;) ;)
as I've Never had or even owned ANY PS3 games!! :(

Btw, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Infamous!!!
I played it hours & hours at a good friend of mine's house!!!
& was planning on getting Infamous 1!

I also own & play 7 different retro systems!
Including, an old Classic NES, A Super NES, A Nintendo 64, an old Classic Sega Genesis, a Sega Saturn (that I modded myself!), a Sega Dreamcast (w/ DCX import backup disc),
an old PS2 Slim, & last but not least, a GBA SP!!!

I also LOVE kids!!
My gf has the sweetest grandkids & i've got 4 nephews now myself!! :D

Anyways,
that's my story bud!

PS
I hope this warms the cockles in your heart! (Denis Leary) :D :)
---
Metal Vocalist/Hardcore Retro Gamer
#148killakPosted 12/27/2012 2:33:36 AM
was there any sort of turnaround in here, or did Mr "woe is me, I play most new releases and i'm a huge inFamous fan who doesn't have inFamous 2, but i can't afford games", still get his game?
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#149DrkLrdViper666Posted 12/27/2012 2:51:56 AM
killak posted...
was there any sort of turnaround in here, or did Mr "woe is me, I play most new releases and i'm a huge inFamous fan who doesn't have inFamous 2, but i can't afford games", still get his game?

I don't really know bud??

I was just scanning through this thread, &
was stating my case for the free Infamous 2!!!

Oh yeah,
I've been currently unemployed since 2007,
I did get a new job a couple months ago,
that I LITERALLY got screwed out of by the 'Powers That Be" there,
and now, I'm unemployed AGAIN!! :(
My gf bought my new PS3 bundle!
& her adorable grandkids are named-Zaida & Azaiah! :)
---
Metal Vocalist/Hardcore Retro Gamer
#150killakPosted 12/27/2012 3:52:32 AM
killak posted...

I don't really know bud??

I was just scanning through this thread, &
was stating my case for the free Infamous 2!!!

Oh yeah,
I've been currently unemployed since 2007,
I did get a new job a couple months ago,
that I LITERALLY got screwed out of by the 'Powers That Be" there,
and now, I'm unemployed AGAIN!! :(
My gf bought my new PS3 bundle!
& her adorable grandkids are named-Zaida & Azaiah! :)

I'd say his sob story worked. Infamous 2 was even added to the free games on PS+ (which i'm sure he has since he's a staunch defender)....... lol, basically lied through his teeth to get something that he'll probably sell, when it could actually go to someone who has never played it.

Me. I have it. Have never played it. Strangely i've played that mini infamous, festival of blood. I should really play 2
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an