This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game will you be getting for Christmas

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What game will you be getting for Christmas
3 years ago#21
I believe my fiancÚ is getting me Catherine. Not sure though.
My best friend usually gets me whatever game he most enjoyed recently so...umm...I'm not really sure actually. Could be a couple different games.
I bought him Vanquish and a preorder for FF13-3 (he's a huge shooter nut and FF fan). I bought my fiancÚ the GoW HD Col, a pre-order for Ascension (she loves those games), and LBP Karting (loves LBP and Mario Kart, so...).
Playing - Far Cry 3, Vanquish, SMT: Persona 3 FES, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Borderlands 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious
3 years ago#22
No games I plan on buying until the end of January.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
3 years ago#23
Im hoping for socks. I need socks. I would go buy some but its like a guarantee at my age that you get socks for Xmas. No games for me i've bought anything i would want.
3 years ago#24
Nothing, since I'm saving up the money to buy most of the hot games of 2013.
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
automatic weapons." General Douglas MacArthur
3 years ago#25
~ ~ ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way ~ ~ ~
/| ~ Love would have conquered all..... ~ |\
3 years ago#26
none, I am not a pre-teen
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
3 years ago#27
methosagain posted...
none, I am not a pre-teen

What you really mean is the no one in your life cares enough to get you gift.
3 years ago#28
Already got mine.

From the wife: Far Cry 3
From my brother: Contra III and Super Mario All-Stars (battery died in my original copy)
From the $50 I got from a work bonus: $50 PSN card, and I bought Crazy Taxi, After Burner Climax, Armageddon Riders, The Walking Dead, Two Worlds II, Pure Chess, and Counter-Strike. PS+ paid for itself this month. I couldn't pass on Two Worlds II Velvet for $5 or Counter-Strike for $8.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
3 years ago#29
Maybe AC3? Not sure.
i7 2600k : 8GB G. Skill Ripjaws : 7870 Hawk : 1TB WDCB : 64gig M4 Crucial : 256gig OCZ Vertex 4
3 years ago#30
yakuza 5 and paper mario sticker star is the ones i know and maybe the only ones. its all i want thats out now anyway
Sonic:"I gotta take a breather! Do you guys mind if i smoke? I'LL GO OUTSIDE!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What game will you be getting for Christmas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived