This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation+ Question

#1PancakesRock15Posted 12/24/2012 12:40:14 AM
Yo guys. In your opinion is PS+ overrated or good? Would love to try it out, but idk I'm a bit cheap, don't wanna fork out money for something mediocre. Also if anyone has a spare PS+ code, it would be appreciated, so I could try it out first-hand. Thanks in advance.
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#2DevilTears604Posted 12/24/2012 12:41:09 AM
Yeah dude, PS+ is absolutely worth it.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#3PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 12:44:57 AM
DevilTears604 posted...

Like how? Is it like Xbox Live gold?
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#4PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 12:51:02 AM
PancakesRock15 posted...
DevilTears604 posted...

Like how? Is it like Xbox Live gold?

?
---
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#5SDFan18Posted 12/24/2012 12:57:34 AM(edited)
It's better than a Live subscription. You get access to cloud storage for backup of gamesaves, some early demos/betas, discounts and the most bang for the buck, which is the instant game collection. Full retail and arcade titles that change every month, which you can use for as long as you remain a member if you add them to your download history.
---
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#6PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 12:59:20 AM
SDFan18 posted...
It's better than a Live subscription. You get access to cloud storage for backup of gamesaves, some early demos/betas, discounts and the most bang for the buck, which is the instant game collection. Full retail and arcade titles that change every month, which you can use for as long as you remain a member if you add them to your download history.

If your sub runs out do you have to delete all the games?
---
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#7SDFan18Posted 12/24/2012 1:04:17 AM(edited)
No, just the license to play the game will remain expired until you renew your membership.
---
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#8Stanger5150Posted 12/24/2012 1:28:24 AM
It's worth it for the discounts alone, IF you enjoy multiple different genres. After Burner, Crazy Taxi, and Daytona USA for $2.50 is a steal... As is Two Worlds II GotY for $5.

It's only worth it if you game a lot, and like to play many different types of games though. It's perfect for me, because the only genre I dislike is RTS.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#9cycledancePosted 12/24/2012 4:35:21 AM
not worth it. u get a lot of crap games with the odd good game. but i am sure u have played the good games already or at least half of them. u need a lot of space and download a lot. spend your time and money with games u REALLY wanna play instead.
#10Stanger5150Posted 12/24/2012 3:44:43 PM
cycledance posted...
not worth it. u get a lot of crap games with the odd good game. but i am sure u have played the good games already or at least half of them. u need a lot of space and download a lot. spend your time and money with games u REALLY wanna play instead.

What constitutes a "good game" is entirely subjective.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger