This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation+ Question

#11R15KPosted 12/24/2012 4:47:32 PM
Overall I've been impressed and will renew for another year when mine expires. The selection of games is pretty good, I'd say I enjoyed 3/4's of them and the nice things is it'll make you try stuff you'd never play (Warhammer Space Marine and Ratchet and Clank for me) but might find out you like. And don't forget with the game collection thing you get like 6 free when you first join.

You lose access to most of the games though if you stop the sub so either play quick or plan to get in it for the long haul. You keep anything you bought with the discounts and all the themes and PS1 and 2 classics either way though and a few games don't expire.
#12PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 7:26:18 PM
R15K posted...
Overall I've been impressed and will renew for another year when mine expires. The selection of games is pretty good, I'd say I enjoyed 3/4's of them and the nice things is it'll make you try stuff you'd never play (Warhammer Space Marine and Ratchet and Clank for me) but might find out you like. And don't forget with the game collection thing you get like 6 free when you first join.

You lose access to most of the games though if you stop the sub so either play quick or plan to get in it for the long haul. You keep anything you bought with the discounts and all the themes and PS1 and 2 classics either way though and a few games don't expire.

wait R&C? Which one?
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#13PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:04:52 AM
PancakesRock15 posted...
R15K posted...

wait R&C? Which one?

?
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#14IcrushlilpeoplePosted 12/28/2012 1:08:35 AM
PancakesRock15 posted...
PancakesRock15 posted...
R15K posted...

wait R&C? Which one?

?

All 4 one
---
PSN - Naxuro