This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Holiday Spirit Giveaway Thread! (PS3 Message Board Edition)

#281xxHerchxxPosted 12/28/2012 12:26:19 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Anyone want an Ultraviolet digital copy of Resident Evil: Damnation?

Yeah, I'll take it.
---
CUHHHHRAZY!!!
#282Spiroth_KweehhPosted 12/28/2012 1:33:59 AM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
My only gaming related gift (outside of a 20$ PSN Card from this topic by CrimsonGear80 for my USA PSN, a God of War Ascension BETA KEY from this topic too, and a Holiday Sackboy PS3 Theme by SONY :D), was this from my girlfriend:

https://www.usaopoly.com/games/risk-metal-gear-solid-limited-edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CYDghqherDA

Despite being loooong gone since only 2014 numbered pieces were produced, my girlfriend bought it for me, as she unexpectedly found about it in a USA Store that it unexpectedly had just 1 in stock, while it is unexpectedly shipping to Greece, in an unexpectedly 8$ discount of the (unexpectedly) retail price (just 32$ + 51$ shipping). She knew how much I wanted it.

The link to the site she got it from does indeed show the limited edition, but the description doesn't say that's what it is. The game came in a limited, and collector edition. The collector edition is easier to get, and the one that was available in most areas. When it arrives, it may or may not have the same cover as the one from the site she ordered from. If it isn't, you got the collector one.
If you've played Risk before and know the game well, then you're in for a treat playing this version. They added more rules to it that add to the experience.

Yeah we know, but it features the Limited Edition, so if it's the Collector's shame on them (even far the Collector's it's still a great price & a great gift, and even the Collector's Edition is getting rare online, and I'll love it, but we'll just feel cheated so we'll complain)
I hope they sell what they advertise, because they clearly show me Yoji Shinkawa's artwork.

As for RISK, we have the standard version RISK, but it's not among our most played Board games so I don't really know RISK well, but we can't wait to try the MGS version. It looks so awesome. Maybe it will make us stop playing Mindtrap lol.
I just hope they sell what they show, for collection purposes since I'm a huge MGSaga fan, or I'll be a little mad at them. (I'll still love it though)

I also e-mailed them with links, asking if it was this or that, I gave them 2 full business days and didn't get an answer (I guess Christmas break), but I bought it anyway because it had just 1 in stock. It was 32$ only too (+51$ shipping but oh well).
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#283iPr0kkaFTW(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:49:38 AM
WantedOutlaw is the 250th post thus he will get the option for 3-months of PlayStation Plus trial or a $20 PSN card. As for arclouks_x if WantedOutlaw keeps 3-months of PS+ you will get a $10 PSN card but if the opposite you will receive the PS+ trial. There will be no more 300th post.

Please contact me ASAP WantedOutlaw and congrats.
#284CrimsonGear80Posted 12/28/2012 3:05:49 AM
xxHerchxx posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Anyone want an Ultraviolet digital copy of Resident Evil: Damnation?

Yeah, I'll take it.

Sent. Check your inbox.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#285ManuKesnaPosted 12/28/2012 4:20:23 AM
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
WantedOutlaw is the 250th post thus he will get the option for 3-months of PlayStation Plus trial or a $20 PSN card. As for arclouks_x if WantedOutlaw keeps 3-months of PS+ you will get a $10 PSN card but if the opposite you will receive the PS+ trial. There will be no more 300th post.

Noooooo whyyy!! D:
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#286Spiroth_KweehhPosted 12/28/2012 4:58:56 AM
And so this topic will fade into the depths of the gamefaqs archived oblivion.

It has been a great topic for once guys. No trolling, bashing, flaming, or judging in here, it was a nice change towards decency.

Thanks, and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#287arclouks_xPosted 12/28/2012 5:08:07 AM
iPr0kkaFTW posted...

Ok thanks, haha nice
---
PS3&PSVITA:arclouksx
-Currently playing: Ps all stars, Stranger's wrath,kid icarus,kz3 mp,FF6. http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#288Jane_ShepardPosted 12/28/2012 8:53:43 AM
Giving a friendly bump. :)
#289arclouks_xPosted 12/28/2012 9:22:08 AM
Where are you wantedoutlaw? Just bumping this so he can see it, also I still want to get the the 300th post
---
PS3&PSVITA:arclouksx
-Currently playing: Ps all stars, Stranger's wrath,kid icarus,kz3 mp,FF6. http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#290ManuKesnaPosted 12/28/2012 9:46:13 AM
Where are you wantedoutlaw? Just bumping this so he can see it, also I still want to get the the 300th post

but he said there will be no more 300th post :(
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna