This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Walking Dead still free for psn+?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The Walking Dead still free for psn+?

User Info: N00bGamerIsN00b

N00bGamerIsN00b
4 years ago#1
Wanna know if episode 1 and 2 are still free for psn +, i'm not at home so i can't check right now.

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#2
It was free?
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

N00bGamerIsN00b
4 years ago#3
Yeah, episode 1 and 2 were free for PLUS members.
No, it dropped off the Ps+ list a while ago.

User Info: X195

X195
4 years ago#5
If you got them while you were a PS+ member, you only have to renew your subscription to be able do download them again.

Otherwise, you're out of luck. I believe only the first 2 episodes were free, though. You're better off buying the Season Pass, which comes along with an awesome theme.
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.

N00bGamerIsN00b
4 years ago#6
Missed my chance :(

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
4 years ago#7
X195 posted...
If you got them while you were a PS+ member, you only have to renew your subscription to be able do download them again.

Otherwise, you're out of luck. I believe only the first 2 episodes were free, though. You're better off buying the Season Pass, which comes along with an awesome theme.

you dont even have to download a second time.
as long as you keep them on the system you are fine.
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).

User Info: xxghost12xx

xxghost12xx
4 years ago#8
Its totally worth 20$ I have been playing the game the past few days, Im currently on episode 5 the game is amazing. One of the best stories I have played in a video game in a long time.
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The Walking Dead still free for psn+?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived