This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted 3 GotY online pass not working

#11ZEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 6:53:28 PM(edited)
Nightmare966 posted...
ZEXE posted...
no voucher expiry date and I also got AC3 and when I put in the Uplay code it worked fine

If it's not working still you'll have to contact Sony and see what they tell you, because this is really strange.

Perhaps your copy is a US copy for some reason, create an NA account (as I said before) and check it.
Canada is part of NA so I guess I'll call Sony tomorrow and my code is BCUS 99113
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#12Nightmare966Posted 12/25/2012 6:54:54 PM(edited)
ZEXE posted...
Nightmare966 posted...
ZEXE posted...
no voucher expiry date and I also got AC3 and when I put in the Uplay code it worked fine

If it's not working still you'll have to contact Sony and see what they tell you, because this is really strange.

Perhaps your copy is a US copy for some reason, create an NA account (as I said before) and check it.
Canada is part of NA so I guess I'll call Sony tomorrow

Sorry, I meant US. I'd swear I've read that the US and Canda stores use different code systems, as if they were different Stores.

Anyways, I see this isn't the case, so yeah, you'll have to call SCEA. Good luck with a replacement code :)
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#13ZEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 12:52:15 PM
I've tried calling Sony but I have no idea what this would go under
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th