This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

#101Xerves_blackPosted 12/26/2012 8:32:55 PM
Morpheus/Dream/Sandman

or Spawn since a Sandman game would most likely be too difficult.
---
"Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.".
"In a court of law, you can't beat a station wagon filled with nuns!"
#102plo617Posted 12/26/2012 8:43:08 PM
Either The Flash or Invincible.
#103MrObviousPosted 12/26/2012 8:44:19 PM
The Tick. A Crackdown-style game with some quality writing would rock.
---
I'm sure we can handle this like mature,responsible adults.Isn't that right,Mr Poopy-Pants? -Lt. Frank Drebin
#104cirkmetroidPosted 12/26/2012 8:48:32 PM
Aeon Flux....not the movie one, but the MTV Anime one.

Seriously, that would be AMAZING

And yes, she does have a super power. She's died countless times on the original series....that means she's immortal, right?
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
.....still refusing to give up hope of another Legacy of Kain game. Or at least an HD remake.
#105GtuansdiammPosted 12/26/2012 8:48:54 PM
deadpool (i think the one thats coming out soon wont be batman good)
and
green lantern (hopefully something to do with blackest night)
#106liquidleonx3Posted 12/26/2012 9:03:12 PM
I was going to vote Spider-Man but he's had a number of decent to great games over the years. Superman on the other hand has pretty much gotten the shaft. The only Supes game I ever enjoyed and have heard other people enjoy as well is "Death and Return of Superman" on SNES. Since then they've all been abysmal. Superman is one of the biggest and most famous superheroes ever created and no one since the SNES era has had a decent idea for a game?

Also I second that idea for a dark or semi-dark TMNT game. I've been into Ninja Turtles since I was 5 and for some reason I just now, at 23 years old, got the chance to read the source material. I managed to get ahold of that TMNT Ultimate Collection book and I gotta say the original comics are a blast to read. They would most definitely make a great game. Maybe a Stealth/Hack N' Slash hybrid type of game.
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
#107VelascarPosted 12/26/2012 9:19:19 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
A Rocksteady TMNT game, based on the original comic. It should be darker than any other portrayal if them.

Just imagine the god-tier multiplayer they can have in that.
---
PSN: BranwynThorn
I've always wanted to try Elf meat. Probably tastes like salad.
#108Jinzo 111887Posted 12/26/2012 9:34:32 PM
If it counts, Viewtiful Joe.
---
Secure... Contain... Protect... Containment Breach?
http://www.scpcbgame.com/
#109EricCraptonPosted 12/26/2012 9:50:38 PM
Personally I really want another X-Men Legends game. I love the first two and really felt like they "got" what the X-Men should be about. But Superman is the most deserving. Its really crazy that he hasn't had a good game since the SNES days.
---
Freddy Mercury is my husband!
#110ElBorak77Posted 12/26/2012 10:03:26 PM
ghost rider.
---
PSN El_Borak_77