This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

#111Shy420Posted 12/26/2012 10:11:30 PM
Green Arrow
Moon Knight
Blue Beetle and Booster Gold

I'd really like to see a game take the PoV of the villain and not one of those anti hero games. Venom is the obvious choice but I'd like to see something like The Green Goblin.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#112Shy420Posted 12/26/2012 10:17:32 PM
Nintendological posted...
KOTRsss posted...
Spiderman seems the most promising.

Spider-Man has already had several excellent games that are both impressive on theor pwn roght and well-made based pn the character's personality and universe; I am referring to Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spider-Man.

My vote goes for Superman. Superman has never had a good game.

I've saif this before but for Superman to have a really good game he'll need to leave Earth and go somewhere like Apokolips. How much fun is there in stopping crime when you're invulnerable and if you were to give everyone Kryptonite that would hurt continuity because it's so rare. What makes superhero games fun is the character and occasional challenge On earth supes has no real challenge other than not putting his fist through someone he punches.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#113BosSBaerPosted 12/26/2012 10:26:09 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Spawn

---
iOS6 - Baerskin //
PSN // BaerPwNz
#114retep_onePosted 12/26/2012 11:55:37 PM
voted for spiderman bec he is my fave, even though he has some nice games before. next would be superman or iron man
---
PSN: Spectre0415
war JDS 12/29/12
#115osboesPosted 12/27/2012 12:09:29 AM
Captain Planet. Most of the time it would be a collaboration of battles using the planeteers. So my idea that you control the planeteers using their rings for powers like earth, fire, wind, water, heart ect. Then when the a special bar hits max you are able to call upon a summoning of Captain Planet!

Sounds more like an RPG along the lines of Summoner than Batman Arkham but seems a much cooler idea I think. Otherwise controlling him all the time wouldn't be much different to controlling superman. He'd just thrash everything and it'd get boring.
#116MGS4SNAKEPosted 12/27/2012 12:18:01 AM
Spidey is my fav, followed by Iron Man.

But I rather have an IM game with RPG & Metroid style elements and atleast 3 huge cities, based on the comics. No original story or movie based, something fresh and less villians to go after.

that open world Superman game was bad & repetitive. Spidey games are milked, the last decent Spidey game was Spider-Man for the PS1. Thor is a great idea too, exploring Asgard and its mysteries, Aquaman and an endless sea setting all RPG.

TMNT or Ghost Busters < GTA Style.
---
Whatever he hits?! he destroys!
#117sth26307Posted 12/27/2012 12:33:56 AM
captain hindsight
---
You do not throw rocks at a man who's got a machine gun
#118LordOfLegaciesPosted 12/27/2012 12:36:34 AM
Spider-Man Master Race reporting in.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#119SomnusNemorisPosted 12/27/2012 12:42:38 AM
I nominate the legendary Tiger-man

http://i.imgur.com/tLWJX.jpg
#120darealest47Posted 12/27/2012 12:50:05 AM
Superman needs his redemption after the abomination that was super man 64
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec