This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

User Info: Scutchington

Scutchington
4 years ago#121
The Punisher
Blade
Cable
Freakazoid
The Tick
Hellboy
The Guardians of The Galaxy

And for no real reason, Booster Gold
Ritsu Tainaka is mai waifu. http://i45.tinypic.com/wi28gw.jpg http://tinyurl.com/8zgmv2k "I guess NEET will do. N-E-E-T..." - Yui Hirisawa

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#122
ThePatrick posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Groo the Wanderer

Dude

I would definitely buy a Groo game, even if it had the lamest reviews ever

cheese dip
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: christiankid7

christiankid7
4 years ago#123
I wonder if a good Superman game is possible. I really do. Its pretty hard to make a game based on a hero with so much invincibility without making it seem Out of Continuity.

I have to disagree about Spider-man PS1 being the only good Spidey game. Spider-man 2 was excellent, heard USM was awesome. I loved Shattered Dimensions as well. Heard WOS and EOT was iffy and TASM was a step in the right direction. I DO agree that the series is getting milked and Activision needs to give Beenox more time to make a good Spidey game.

I think Insomniac could make a good Iron Man game. I don't know why, but I think they could do it.
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived