This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

#91Bleach313Posted 12/26/2012 4:30:33 PM
I like how everyone's posting up these very diverse hero names. For a while I thought Spider-Man and Batman were the only superheros people knew these days. Anyways I voted for Captain America because he's my favorite superhero but I would love if my other 2 superheroes hot the Arkham treatment too.

Ghost Rider
Captain America
Superman

I would love if any of these 3 got good games, especially Ghost Rider because he's the most interesting.
---
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj
#92William_18Posted 12/26/2012 4:34:38 PM
Aquaman
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#93mcsmellingtonPosted 12/26/2012 4:44:18 PM
I'd like a Flash game as super-speed is an awesome power, but I dunno how they'd make it feel good without relying heavily on bullet time. I'd like an open city though that you can zip through.

I'd also like an X-men game. I liked the X game where you could play as Nightcrawler, they did a decent job with his teleportation. Maybe an open city where you can choose who you play as (characters with no obvious transport ability get a vehicle, like Wolverines motorcycle), then in missions, maybe Split the team into two, then give a choice of which side to play as. Then in the mission you can switch team member on the fly, and it encourages replay too.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#94Artic_KazePosted 12/26/2012 4:46:30 PM
X-23. She really needs more love when it comes to video games.
---
If you decide to be a wall that's standing in my way, then I have something that will open a hole in you everytime -
Gurren Lagann
#95xCarn4g3xPosted 12/26/2012 6:06:30 PM
OmegaBlades posted...
qwertyMrJINX posted...
mogar002 posted...
Freakazoid

I second this.

Third.

If they ever made a Freakazoid game, no one would ever beat it, as soon as Candle Jack popped up you'd ju
---
Gamertag: T0tal Carn4ge
Star Craft II Bnet name: ChaosDragon # 298
#96christiankid7Posted 12/26/2012 6:06:58 PM
I'd love for Beenox to do a Arkham style Spidey game.

A free roaming Noir game would work.

A futuristic, 2099 world would be awesome.

Spidey has had tons of good games, though and I think its time for others to get good games

The Avengers,Justice League, Xmen, deserve better games. Daredevil could work really well in an Arkham-esque game.

I would love to see a Venom game like Arkham Asylum, Ghost Rider could have an awesome combat system

A Dr Strange game or a Nova/Green Latern game would work if they actually worked on them. Maybe like an Marvel Ultimate Alliance with all of the Cosmic characters.

Personally, I think EVERY superhero should get a game like Arkham, not a clone or anything, but one that would make the whole thing seem to jump off the comics. Not the current ones though ;)
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#97johnluke728Posted 12/26/2012 6:42:20 PM
xCarn4g3x posted...
OmegaBlades posted...
qwertyMrJINX posted...
mogar002 posted...
Freakazoid

I second this.

Third.

If they ever made a Freakazoid game, no one would ever beat it, as soon as Candle Jack popped up you'd ju

A bit sore from laughing at the idea. XD Trying to remember if Candle Jack was in the show, it's been years since I've watched a Freakazoid episode.
---
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!
#9821_21Posted 12/26/2012 6:44:35 PM
Deadpool.
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#99Arin_ApokolipsPosted 12/26/2012 6:48:14 PM
Definitely Superman. He's the most popular superhero to never get a great game.
---
The world is your playground.
#100riddlebox89Posted 12/26/2012 6:49:50 PM
Frank Castle/The Punisher.

Though he's not technically a super hero, still would be nice to get a good game with him in it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.