This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With the recent anti-gun movement, is there any games where i can smash in heads

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. With the recent anti-gun movement, is there any games where i can smash in heads

User Info: LAGswitchLARRY

LAGswitchLARRY
4 years ago#1
with a bat.

Kinda see the point of the recent antigun movement so it would be nice to change things up.

Any decent ps3 games where i can crush in some heads with a bat or board

It kinda stinks that you can't attack referees or umpires in any of the EA sports games as it would be nice to correct a bad call

Boxing Day FTW
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.

User Info: Pereb27

Pereb27
4 years ago#2
What about a sword?

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon
4 years ago#3
Dark Souls, Dead Island, Far Cry 3, have fun
You mirin' brah?

User Info: NuclearChipmunk

NuclearChipmunk
4 years ago#4
LAGswitchLARRY posted...

It kinda stinks that you can't attack referees or umpires in any of the EA sports games as it would be nice to correct a bad call

Agree, but they could loose the official licence I guess.

I remember Red Card Soccer (RedCard 20-03), it was fun attacking players who did not have the ball or the referee.

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
4 years ago#5
what's with this brutality and gorefest mindset? are you ok?
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: rodwipeisdead

rodwipeisdead
4 years ago#6
The Yakuza games.
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.

User Info: Large_Tonberry

Large_Tonberry
4 years ago#7
Fallout 3 has baseball bats, nail boards, pool cues, pipes, swords, flaming swords, and sledgehammers. Make sure you take the Bloody Mess perk, for added enjoyment. :p

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#8
Retro City Rampage
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: UndeadDreamcast

UndeadDreamcast
4 years ago#9
Splatterhouse and double dragon neon come to mind
PSN: Spooky_Style

User Info: LAGswitchLARRY

LAGswitchLARRY
4 years ago#10
ok i need to research these.
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. With the recent anti-gun movement, is there any games where i can smash in heads

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived